Revenge of the Mummy vs Transformers: The Ride 3D

Better ride?

• Revenge of the Mummy

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Transformers: The Ride 3D

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

The Mummy ... without a second thought... one of my favorite rides in any park.

I can appreciate The Mummy for not being a Spider-Man virtual ripoff... but I still think it's too scary so I rather go on Transformers! But I think overall Mummy is probably the better ride.

I will say that I like almost everything about Spider-Man over Transformers, but parts of Transformers feels like you are really being pulled through the screen, which I think is really cool. Spider-Mans screens feel a little too flat sometimes.

After due consideration, I like Transformers more than Spiderman. I really like being chewed through Devastator.

I love both rides. Transformers is a lot of fun and non stop action, but I love the physical sets of Mummy and coasters are just inherently exciting. With Gringott's they are my top 3 in the park but I'd probably have to put Mummy over Transformers.

I love the non-screen aspects of Mummy, but man is it rough. It seems to get rougher and rougher every time I ride it. I do have some lower back issues, and this one is tough for me. Transformers is frenetic, but has a decent story line and the movement is easier for me to tolerate.

I will ride Transformers multiple times a trip but Mummy only once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter