Revenge of the Mummy vs The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Better ride?

• Total voters

As a theme park Tech. junky, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man has to be my 1ST choice. “Spider-Man” is the first dark-ride to use video 3D to interact with the real world with such realism. When the animated Spider-Man jumping from the fire escape ladder and seeming to landed on the front of the ride vehicle, I was totally sold on the reality and non-reality environments working almost seamlessly together. I have only experienced three versions of this type of dark-ride and Spider-man is still my favorite using this concept. As for Revenge of the Mummy, It’s story telling with slowing and stopping doing the ride was nice, but not ground breaking. It is however, a great and fun coaster.
...G’day
....PIII

Last edited:
Spider Man is by far the better ride. I remember riding it the first time and being blown away. We were just commenting that we can't believe how well that ride has held up over the years. Mummy is fun, but not earth shattering. I wish Mummy had a little more "coaster" and less stopping. It is actually quite rough for me and seems to be getting jerkier and jerkier each trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter