Reunion Resort

Brojoef

Mouseketeer
Anyone stayed at Reunion? We usually stay at WBC but our dates aren’t available. Looking for a resort feel.

Anyone stayed at Reunion? We usually stay at WBC but our dates aren’t available. Looking for a resort feel.
i have not stayed at Reunion but have you considered Margaritaville? It's nearby and we love the tropical theme and it certainly has a resort feel. There's regular hotel rooms or individual cottages available. The cottages are usually great deals for the money.

Reunion Resort is very nice. Units are very nicely appointed and the amenities are great - on-site restaurants, shuttle, spa, tennis courts, small water park. The only drawback is that the resort is very spread out so we drove from out unit to the water park, restaurant, etc.

If you are referring to the timeshare units, Reunion Resort has a more residential feel than Bonnet Creek.

The rooms are nice and spacious. Nice views of the golf course. It has a water park. There are restaurants, fast food and grocery stores about 10 minutes away.

The location isn't as good for visiting the parks, however. About 30 minutes to Disney Springs, more or less, depending on traffic.

You have to drive pretty much everywhere, although the walk to the water park isn't bad.

The closest non-Bonnet Creek timeshare is Silver Lake next to Animal Kingdom. I have not stayed there yet, but the location is good.

Just wanted to add that Margaretaville is just 15 minutes from Springs and even closer to AK. Its also a Disney Good Neighbor hotel with shuttle service to the parks and the nearby shopping. And they have their own little "downtown" with some shops and restaurants.

i have not stayed at Reunion but have you considered Margaritaville? It's nearby and we love the tropical theme and it certainly has a resort feel. There's regular hotel rooms or individual cottages available. The cottages are usually great deals for the money.
I will check this out thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter