Returning rental car to Car Care Center... shuttle ?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
We are renting at MCO but are dropping off at Car Care Center and I've heard they have shuttle to take you back to your hotel or drop you off somewhere. Can anyone confirm this? Also, do you need to call and let them know you'll be needing it?

At a minimum they will get you to/from the TTC to CCC, but might be able to take you to your resort. From the Disney Car Care Center webpage:
Complimentary Shuttle Service
The Care Center offers complimentary shuttle service to the Transportation and Ticket Center at Walt Disney World Resort, which offers complimentary transportation to the theme parks and Resort hotels.

Depending on availability, transportation to and from select Walt Disney World Resort hotels may also be arranged.

When we dropped a car off there they offered to take us to whatever Disney resort we wanted to go to. We made no prior arrangements.

Last edited:

I dropped my rental there yesterday 8/18/22 at 6:30pm. There is a Speedway gas station right there so no worries about getting gas. I filled the tank, drove around the back of the station to the car place, and parked (Alamo). There isn't any actual "car rental return" lane like you'd find at the airport, just parking spaces with signs. An agent came over to meet us, checked the gas level of the car, and then had us hop in a shuttle van and took us to Riviera, but we could have asked for anyplace on Disney Property (including Disney Springs, but we were having supper at Topolino's, so this was easiest!).

I dropped my rental there yesterday 8/18/22 at 6:30pm. There is a Speedway gas station right there so no worries about getting gas. I filled the tank, drove around the back of the station to the car place, and parked (Alamo). There isn't any actual "car rental return" lane like you'd find at the airport, just parking spaces with signs. An agent came over to meet us, checked the gas level of the car, and then had us hop in a shuttle van and took us to Riviera, but we could have asked for anyplace on Disney Property (including Disney Springs, but we were having supper at Topolino's, so this was easiest!).
Wow this sounds great! Thanks for all the details.

Wow this sounds great! Thanks for all the details.
I agree with LisaRay - thank you, LeeBee! I'm planning on dropping a rental at the CCC early in the morning and hoping for a ride to the TTC or MK. I'll probably still call to make sure they have these shuttles at 7:00 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter