Return of the weekly challenge week of 5-20-02!!

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok gang.....for everyone who has accepted a challenge this is the first one............I think everyone needs to start off slowly with drinking all their water each day this week!! I mean water and only water!!! nop counted uncarbonated non cafinated beverages.........regular old water only!!! Good luck!! Let us know how you are doing!!!

In other words, no diet coke??? Okay, this will be a tough one for me (not the water part, that is easy), giving up my pop. I can do this, I WILL do this!!!

Mrs PH...........I didn't mean the only thing you could drink was water, although that is a good one, I meant that things like chystal lite and sugar free cool aid and some things that people count like water will not count!! I have to give some serious consideration to nothing to drink but water for a week. Could be really challenging!!!!! THanks for the idea!!!

Thank You!!!!! I had just gone into the kitchen to get some water, and there was a can of diet coke right infront of me. I reached for it, and then remembered...no way! Well, I drank my water instead...trust me, I will now drink that diet coke in the a.m.!!!!! Maybe, for next weeks challenge...!!!

Hehe........let's get used to drinking our 64 ounces again first!! Maybe that is a good challenge for next week!!! Nothing but water for a week!!!!

I accept the challenge! But I couldn NEVER drink only water for a week!
No way! Gotta have my coffee in the morning and my diet pepsi when I get home.
I will say, that between those two caffiene doses, I do only drink water all day!

I can do this!! Okay, 64 divided into pint glasses is how many? 4, right? I think a pint is 16 oz. That's the only kind of glass we have. DH collects them!

I've had 1, I'm up to 16 oz so far today :D

I will accept the challenge too, but I think I will take it to the step of nothing but water. I already drink 3L a day, so I have the water part.

Good luck everyone!

Two days into the challenge....how's everyone doing?

So far so good for me....although I will admit its not much of a challenge for me to drink 64 oz of water. That's pretty much all I drink (except for my morning cup of coffee and my afternoon diet pepsi as mentioned above!)

How about sharing your best "get all my water in every day" tip.

What works for me is to use those 24 oz sport bottles.
I fill one up as soon as I get to work in the morning and just keep drinking. My goal is to finish three of those bottles before I leave for the day. I usually get it all in by the end of my work day, but if I don't I finish the rest when I get home.

Now, can anyone tell me how to stop making a rest room trip every 30 minutes!!!:D

I carry one of those 1.5L water bottles, and drink one before noon, and the second by 7pm. So far so good!

How is everyone else?

Doing good with the water here as well...

Do you guys know with most diets, do they want you to drink MORE than 64 oz of water if you drink any caffienated beverages?

I was asked this but don't know.

Karen

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter