• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Results of the June Disneyland Paris Quiz!!

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Well the last month seems to have flown by!

I will announce the results in reverse order - they were all so close!!

In third place with 41.5 points - she has just pipped her mum at the post who was right behind her with 40.5 points ;)

...is DisneyRGB

Well done Rhiannon! (Sorry should have put that in the post above!)

In joint second place with 42 points (see I told you it was close!!)

Bexx

and

Ware Bears

Well done Becky and Elaine :)

And the winner, with 43 points....

Cyrano

Well done Reid! You lead all the way and are the first winner of the Disneyland Paris Quizzes :)

If you would all like to send me a PM with your addresses I will get your prizes off in the post :)

To RussUK, Bonitatime and Diberry who were oh-so-close to getting a prize. Good luck for next time guys :)

If anyone would like their exact scores please drop me a PM and I will let you know :)

Well done to everyone and thank you all very much for taking part! pirate:

Congratulations Reid, Becky, Elaine and Rhiannon (smarta**e daughter!!!!!). I'm amazed Reid won even with 30 points subtracted !!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wow I can't believe I get a prize for 3rd place!! (Even thought I'm really 4th!) Maybe I should get out more but that's made my evening!!!

Well done Becky, Elaine and Reid :worship: I have to say special mention should go to Elaine since she's never even been to DLP!!

Thanks so much Karen! goodvibes And I beat my Mum!! I may as well gloat now cos she'll probably beat me every other month!!

I'll PM you Karen! :Pinkbounc

Rhiannon :wizard:

I have to say special mention should go to Elaine since she's never even been to DLP!!

That's a very good point! Well done again, Elaine!!! :flower:

Guys I feel in especially special company with the scoring so close. :grouphug:
Thanks for everyones congratulations.
Rhianon I imagine the mother/daughter rivalry stakes just got higher :teeth:

Reid

A BIG congatulations to Reid, Becky, Elaine and Rhiannon. Well done to you all! :cheer2:

Woo! Congratulations, Reid, Becky, Elaine and Rhiannon! You've got me to compete with this month, though. ;) :smooth:

emmaness said:
You've got me to compete with this month, though. ;) :smooth:

You don't stand a chance against me - betcha I know EVERYTHING!!! :teeth:

Great to have you joining in! :goodvibes

Bexx said:
You don't stand a chance against me - betcha I know EVERYTHING!!! :teeth:

Great to have you joining in! :goodvibes

Becky, I hate to mention this but you aren't competing this month :teeth:

Or did you forget to mention that the quizmistress was also taking part this month? Could give you an advantage I feel ;) :rotfl:

DisneyRGB said:
I have to say special mention should go to Elaine since she's never even been to DLP!!:

Thanks for all your congrats:goodvibes Thank you, Simon Veness!:worship: Luckily I have the Brits guide to DLP, I would never have found the answers otherwise!!!

Woo hoo,:banana::banana:well done Reid!:banana::banana: and congratulations to Becky and Rhiannon, also Russ, Nikki and Di!:sunny:

And again a huge thank you to Karen for running the quiz:rockband: it has been great fun. Hope you enjoy doing Becky's quiz this month, Karen.:)

Becky, I hate to mention this but you aren't competing this month

Karen, I would never claim what I just did, unless I was absolutely certain I knew all the answers! ;)

Luckily I have the Brits guide to DLP, I would never have found the answers otherwise!!!

Tell me about that one!!! :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all the winners.:cheer2:I only managed to answer the easy ones. I read out the question to DS and DH and see if anyone knows the answer. DS is really pleased if he can answer (especially now we've been there).

Congratulations everyone !

I only answered 2 questions- or was it one:blush:

Cyrano said:
Rhianon I imagine the mother/daughter rivalry stakes just got higher :teeth:

Reid

This is the only time I'll beat her, she knows everything about DLP :worship:

Not as much as you though obviously Reid! At least the rest of us will have a chance in October!

DisneyRGB said:
This is the only time I'll beat her, she knows everything about DLP :worship:

She's only sucking up to me so she'll still get some dinner tomorrow!!!!!!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter