• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Result's of January 2nd, 2016 check-in.

Badger Brent

DIS Veteran
We arrived at 9:15am to check in to our campsite. It wasn't ready, so we put plan B into action and parked into overflow parking and hopped bus to Hollywood Studios. Arrived there by 9:50am and got the text saying site 2002 was ready for us. Oh well, we did some shows ate lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe and it was awesome. Went back to site from HS at 12:30pm to set up. Was back to HS by 2:50pm. Set up and bussing worked awesome. We enjoyed the Osbourne Lights and caught 2nd Fantasmic. Thoughts on FW 1st time campers. Loved the ample space, clean comfort stations, bussing was awesome. Miss it already. In my opinion, not many bad sites in 2000 loop. Thanks for all your help!

Another satisfied customer!

It sounds like things worked well. Did you get the loop you requested or did you make a request? There are only 2 Partial loops, but it seems 1500 is the more often requested.

j

Glad all worked well for you.

Last time we were there, checking in around 8:30 am, our site wasn't ready. We were just going to eat breakfast in our camper in the overflow (which was overflowing by the way, so we were blocking others and thus couldn't leave). By the time we sat down and started to get breakfast ready (just cereal and milk), I got the text that our site 1401 was ready. Yeah. Ate breakfast, cleaned up, and went to site.

I hope our next visit (Nov 2016) goes just as smooth.

We requested loop 2000 because it looked like more foilage in between sites, which it seemed to be. At check-in cast member asked us if we would like to be near comfort station and bus stop. We said yes and it was literally a 30 second walk to both. We also had a morning visit from a large group of turkeys and a small deer that never flinched when we walked within a few feet from it. We walked to the Meadows and checked out pool and shop. We saw no need for golf cart, busses worked great.

Good reading that your stay was magical.

We arrived 1/6 at 0735. Site in requested loop 900 was not available, CM asked if we wanted her to look for a site that would be open. Found a great site in 1000 loop and shortly later we were PLANTED. Even with a marathon that was pure torture, our stay at FW was fantastic-as always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter