Restaurants with best bang for your buck!

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Planning a trip with family of 8 adults next year...starting reviewing some of our favorite restaurants and were shocked at the price increases from our last visit two years ago...That said, what are some of your favorite restaurants that offer good meals with a reasonably priced entree $20-30...Thanks!

Don't know if you are interested in Disney Springs restaurants, but we enjoyed Homecoming. Their "famous" for their fried chicken! We thoroughly enjoyed our meal there.

At Epcot, we enjoyed Tappan Edo, but only a few entrees would be in your price range.

Don't know if you are interested in Disney Springs restaurants, but we enjoyed Homecoming. Their "famous" for their fried chicken! We thoroughly enjoyed our meal there.

At Epcot, we enjoyed Tappan Edo, but only a few entrees would be in your price range.
Homecoming has been on our radar for a while...will have to look into that. We have hibachi often at home...have you tried Spice Road Table? I was also looking at the prix fixe menu for Chefs de France. We will definitely be purchasing Table in Wonderland on this trip for the additional 20% discount as well...Thanks!

We've eaten at Spice Road Table in 2018 and August, 2019. We l liked that a lot. My daughter ordered the chicken and beef and commented on how good the "spices" were. Granddaughter and I had the steak.

Also, we've eaten at Chef Dr France, the food was very good. We found the tables to be incredibly close. Close enough that we felt we were part of the next table's conversations.

Not sure what restaurants accept the Table in Wonderland, but other restaurants we enjoyed. Marie & Enzo s, Disney Springs (ask for water view table). Raglan Road, Disney Springs (Irish music and dancing).

California Grill, look for a late dinner reservation (check time of fireworks at MK) schedule as close to start of fireworks. It's expensive, but we just go for appetizers and drinks or drinks and desserts. You can see the fireworks from their observation deck and then be seated, or if already seated may leave table and return. It's a fun night!

Can vouch for Raglan Road, especially a later dinner when the entertainment is rockin. There are some solid counter service meals as well. Flame Tree at AK, Satu'li at AK, Pecos Bill at MK, Columbia Harbor House at MK, and the mexican one in Epcot

We've eaten at Spice Road Table in 2018 and August, 2019. We l liked that a lot. My daughter ordered the chicken and beef and commented on how good the "spices" were. Granddaughter and I had the steak.

Also, we've eaten at Chef Dr France, the food was very good. We found the tables to be incredibly close. Close enough that we felt we were part of the next table's conversations.

Not sure what restaurants accept the Table in Wonderland, but other restaurants we enjoyed. Marie & Enzo s, Disney Springs (ask for water view table). Raglan Road, Disney Springs (Irish music and dancing).

California Grill, look for a late dinner reservation (check time of fireworks at MK) schedule as close to start of fireworks. It's expensive, but we just go for appetizers and drinks or drinks and desserts. You can see the fireworks from their observation deck and then be seated, or if already seated may leave table and return. It's a fun night!
We will have two Epcot dinners...So I'm thinking we'll try Chef de France and Spice Road...booking window opens on Monday...Fingers crossed!

Can vouch for Raglan Road, especially a later dinner when the entertainment is rockin. There are some solid counter service meals as well. Flame Tree at AK, Satu'li at AK, Pecos Bill at MK, Columbia Harbor House at MK, and the mexican one in Epcot
Raglan Road looks like another good Disney Springs options...we love Flame Tree and Columbia Harbor House, haven't tried Satu'li...will keep it on our radar. Thanks for the suggestions!

Raglan Rd. I choose it for my 1 OOP restaurant. Good food and great prices.

Kona breakfast...delicious and around $15pp
Ale and Compass Dinner - $22 - $25 range...great food
Yak and Yeti at AK - $22ish
Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch - heavy food, will keep you filled the rest of the day.. $25ish
Via Napoli - $25ish
Rose and Crown - $22ish
50's Prime Time and Sci Fi- $20ish

Tonys Town Square is inexpensive too, but personally, I dont see bangs for bucks there!

Planning a trip with family of 8 adults next year...starting reviewing some of our favorite restaurants and were shocked at the price increases from our last visit two years ago...That said, what are some of your favorite restaurants that offer good meals with a reasonably priced entree $20-30...Thanks!

Theses are some of the restaurants I've either found or think would give a good bang for what's being paid for several adults:

WBG: limited entrees on the family style menu but what they do, they do well. Great wine selections.

Morimoto Asia: Judicious ordering brings a nice shared dim sum experience. Order some bowls of soup, a few dumplings, and share an entree or two. Trust me, your party will be full.

Katsura Grill: do much the same as the ordering at Morimoto and sit under the shaded tables of the lovely Japanese style garden.

Flame Tree BBQ: large portions; low price.

VN

Reactions: GAN
We like Disney Springs a lot as you can eat well without spending a lot. Homecomin is great and portions are huge so splitting works well. Boathouse has some reasonably priced dishes that are good. WineBar George is nice to split tapas. And we are huge fans of Polite Pig where the good is great, plentiful and not expensive. I will also second NYCgrrl for Morimoto. Ate there last week and ordered multiple appetizers for a wonderful lunch that was not expensive.

Theses are some of the restaurants I've either found or think would give a good bang for what's being paid for several adults:

WBG: limited entrees on the family style menu but what they do, they do well. Great wine selections.

Morimoto Asia: Judicious ordering brings a nice shared dim sum experience. Order some bowls of soup, a few dumplings, and share an entree or two. Trust me, your party will be full.

Katsura Grill: do much the same as the ordering at Morimoto and sit under the shaded tables of the lovely Japanese style garden.

Flame Tree BBQ: large portions; low price.

VN
Just looked at Katsura Grill's menu...I've been overlooking this restaurant too long...Thanks for the suggestions...

We like Disney Springs a lot as you can eat well without spending a lot. Homecomin is great and portions are huge so splitting works well. Boathouse has some reasonably priced dishes that are good. WineBar George is nice to split tapas. And we are huge fans of Polite Pig where the good is great, plentiful and not expensive. I will also second NYCgrrl for Morimoto. Ate there last week and ordered multiple appetizers for a wonderful lunch that was not expensive.
Need to look into Polite Pig...never been...Thanks!

Another vote for Raglan Road. House of Blues is pretty reasonable by Disney standards too. We enjoyed breakfast at Olivias at OKW too.

The Wave breakfast buffet. The food there is so good. its a hidden gem. Its about $23 per person i believe. If someone from your group doesnt want the buffet they can order from the menu. Love this place! I go twice each trip. :) Oh, dinner here is amazing as well. Just sayin.

Dluxe burger at DS, has combo meals for two that run $25-$30 (for two, not each)

Nomad Lounge at AK, has one large table in middle for 8, or you're splitting up, no ADRs here, shareable small plates (that I don't think are that small).

ESPN and Big River Grille at boardwalk, both make my OOP list.

Another vote for polite pig and spice road table. In park we enjoy the plaza restaurant as well.

No love for Trails End yet? I know it doesn’t meet that $20-30 range, but for $35 it’s one of the best values.
Yes, we have tried Trial's End...but with one of our big splurges being Hoop de Doo, I thought we'd skip it. My husband is a sucker for that dinner show...

Reactions: GAN
I always enjoy Yak and Yeti and feel like we get a ton of food for the cost. We typically share the ahi tuna nachos and a second app and its more than enough food for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter