Restaurants that made special memories..

klc

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone...while reading all these posts it made me think back to some special memories my best friend and I had at some of the WDW restaurants. If you are going to WDW and want to have a great view of the fireworks you have to do the 'Ohana at the Poly. This was a wonderful time...the food was wonderful and we had great seats for the fireworks and could hear all the music too. IMOP this should be a must for everyone. We had various types of food right from the grill and the hawaiian bread and pineapples and caramel are out of this world!!

I know this will be a must for out pre-Christmas trip and I would like other suggestions for nice dinners in WDW. We always eat out for dinner at a nice restaurant everynight so any new additions to our list would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

klc

I agree with you about 'Ohanas (especially about the Pineapple and caramel ;) ) those great panoramic windows are great for the fireworks and the EWP!

You could try the Grill at the Contemporary, you can see the fireworks from there and they pipe in the music the same as at 'Ohanas. I've never done it myself, but I've heard it's a rather nice atmosphere. More expensive to eat there though.

You might also try eating at Cinderellas in the MK. If you are lucky enough to get a window table, you can see the fireworks from there, plus eating in the Castle is always cool :)

Thanks for the tip on 'Ohanna. We want to make some special memories there in Jan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter