• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants still socially distanced?

jahudso0

Earning My Ears
Pardon if this has already been asked, but are the WDW restaurants still operating at limited occupancy with social distancing? Based on the limited reservations available, I would think that they still are at limited capacity, but wondering what the experience has been for recent park-goers.

As of last week they were not distanced. Back to pre-pandemic operations - tables fairly close to each other (varies by restaurant), seating every table etc. I think any limitations to capacity are due to staffing vs. public health concerns. I just asked this question over on the "just back" thread and am interested to see if the return to indoor mask requirements has changed anything. I doubt it but am curious. I saw a report on social media today that Oga's is still "seating" separate parties at the same table even with the indoor masking rule in effect (obviously remove mask to eat/drink).

We just got back and it seemed that the restaurants were at full capacity. Some of the places we ate had plexiglass between the booths and at Sci-Fi they did not seat a party in the last row of our car. We ended up cancelling our Oga’s adr because we were not comfortable with the possibility of being seated with another party.

Wow, it makes no sense to have restaurants at full capacity yet require masks to be worn indoors everywhere else. Hopefully they will adjust based on current health guidelines and the fact that FL is the hotspot for cases in the country, once again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter