• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants near CBR for a late dinner on arrival day?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We arrive at CBR around 5:00 on our first day.
What restaurants are near that we could go and eat a late dinner?
Nothing expensive like Topolinos. Just something that would be easy to get a reservation the day of. I had planned on Sebastian’s, but it’s not open.
I don’t want to make a reservation before hand in case we get delayed. I thought I would check for a reservation on the way to the resort.

We like the quick service at Riviera - Primo Piatta. You can mobile order and eat either inside or outsdie - really pretty. The menu is simple, and several items are from the old lunch at Be Our Guest!

I really enjoyed dinner at Banana Cabana when I stayed at CBR this past February. It doesn't do reservations but is a sit-down restaurant. Very relaxing right there on the water and far enough from the pool that it wasn't really noisy.

I really enjoyed dinner at Banana Cabana when I stayed at CBR this past February. It doesn't do reservations but is a sit-down restaurant. Very relaxing right there on the water and far enough from the pool that it wasn't really noisy.
Was it a long wait and can you mobile order.

No mobile order, but I was able to walk right up and get a table. Very tasty jerk chicken wings and a delicious salad with shrimp!
I watched a YouTube review and the food looks good! I think we will eat there. If not the first night sometime during our stay.

I just ate at Banana Cabana myself and also enjoyed the jerk chicken wings and the salad with shrimp! We actually did have to wait about 15 min for a table when we went around 9pm on a Wednesday. Our waiter said that he was hoping Sebastians was going to be opening in the near future as they had brought back a lot of people recently.

I just ate at Banana Cabana myself and also enjoyed the jerk chicken wings and the salad with shrimp! We actually did have to wait about 15 min for a table when we went around 9pm on a Wednesday. Our waiter said that he was hoping Sebastians was going to be opening in the near future as they had brought back a lot of people recently.
I hope Sebastian’s opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter