Restaurants at Yacht and Beach Club

glj104

Clemson Tiger
I am considering staying there next year, and wondered how the restaurants were at this resort.

Thanks

Excellent!

I know that you are asking about the restaurants_But.....:offtopic:
You will love the area: (Epcot area resorts) its my ultimate favorite location.
The pool is great- we hung out all day long.

The Yachtsman is delicous and for something cute and fun-try Beaches and Cream....._Yummy!!!!!

Cape May-if you like seafood- is a great buffet. (We love crab legs);)

Right across the way (beautiful scenary :flower3:___I might add) is the Boardwalk. It has some really nice restaurants also.

Wonderful! The qs is the Marketplace in the BC or Hurricane Hannah's at the pool. They have a pool bar there too. Also they have Cape May Cafe in the BC which is a character buffet breakfast and a clam bake buffet, no characters for dinner. Also in the BC is beaches and cream which is a ts but casual for burgers and such and ice cream sundaes. In YC, there is captians grill which has a menu and buffet for breakfast and menus for lunch and dinner. The signature dining us Yachtsman Steakhouse and is pricey but worth every cent imo. Also, there is the Crews.cup lounge next to Yachtsman and a coffee place with some tea, coffee and such in the YC lobby. Plus you are only short walks from Epcot and the boardwalk and a boat ride fron HS. Hope that helps.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

The restaurants are adequate, not great. There's Cape May for character breakfast and seafood buffet dinners. There's the Yachtsman Steakhouse, signature dining open for dinner only. There's also the Crew Cup Lounge right next to the steakhouse that's open in the evening that has a menu. There's also the Captain's Grille which is like a coffee shop type of place that has B,L,D.

The great thing about staying at an Epcot resort is that you are a short walk from the Swan/Dolphin hotels which have outstanding restaurants, or the Boardwalk area plus a short walk into Epcot for all of the more casual offerings at the World Showcase.

I've never eaten at those places before but they're on our must try list for our trip next year. We have however tried Kouzzina and Flying Fish at the Boardwalk which is right across from the Yacht and Beach Club. Our meal at the Flying Fish was the best meal I've ever had and while we only had breakfast at Kouzzina it was also very good to have eaten there on our last 2 trips.

I have stayed there three times. The Yachtsman is amazing. Great food and the wait staff is as professional as any wait staff I have encountered. Beaches and Cream is excellent especially if you have children for lunch or dessert. Burgers were very good, as was atmosphere. I was less than impressed with Cape May. It was alot of food but Im just not a big fan of buffets. The seafood was adequate. The market place was a great place to go for breakfast, lunch or quick bites. Very good sandwiches made to order. You can always walk to Boardwalk as well. although many compalin that there is no quick service, I feel marketplace at beachclub is very similar to the qs at other deluxe resorts. BTW cant beat pool and walk to epcot!

We always stay at BC or YC. For breakfast we like the Cape May Cafe and the Captains Grille both are very good. They both also have a good dinner. Cape May has a Seafood buffet that is very good. Beaches and Cream is a neat place to go. They have good food and excellent desserts! I have never had a bad meal at any of the restaurants at Yacht and Beach.

I am considering staying there next year, and wondered how the restaurants were at this resort.

Thanks

Really good! And you will be close to other good restaurants in the BW/swan/dolphin area too! Not to mention EPCOT. Love this area!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter