Restaurants around closing?

happymom2one

Mouseketeer
Is there a "typical" last reservation time for the parks? For instance... Magic Kingdom closes at 6pm. Do they stop taking reservations at 5pm to have you out of the park at a certain time? I have a couple days to figure out reservations before go day to make them.

I’ve just recently made a 6:50 reservation at Epcot and the park will be closing at 7:00 when we visit

I’ve just recently made a 6:50 reservation at Epcot and the park will be closing at 7:00 when we visit

Which restaurant? I’m trying to make a loose plan for January and my ADR date in November.

I have a 655 reservations for Ogas in October and they close at 7, and I have a 655 for garden grill at Epcot and they close at 7....

Which restaurant? I’m trying to make a loose plan for January and my ADR date in November.
If you look on the Disney website at the various restaurants, they list the hours they are open. Most Epcot ones seem to have times up to 6:50. Reservations may be somewhat limited because they are not using every table. Via Napoli seems to be the hardest one to get from my random sampling.

I have a Sci-Fi Dine in reservation at 7:30 even though the park closes at 7. Is there still going to be transportation available (Skyliner / Buses)?

If you look on the Disney website at the various restaurants, they list the hours they are open. Most Epcot ones seem to have times up to 6:50. Reservations may be somewhat limited because they are not using every table. Via Napoli seems to be the hardest one to get from my random sampling.

Thank you. I will try looking at their website. Will they state the hours for reservations or can you get reservations all the way up until close??

I guess I will have to get up at 5am to try for Via Napoli!! Well that's a bummer. any other hot places in the parks that are hard to come by?

Sorry! I haven't been following too close attention to everything because we didn't know if we were going or not!! Trying to play catch up now!

I'm seeing a Liberty Tree Tavern reservation for 6:20pm but park closes at 6pm....does this mean they don't kick you out of the park right at close (in general), or how does that work?

Thank you. I will try looking at their website. Will they state the hours for reservations or can you get reservations all the way up until close??

I guess I will have to get up at 5am to try for Via Napoli!! Well that's a bummer. any other hot places in the parks that are hard to come by?

Sorry! I haven't been following too close attention to everything because we didn't know if we were going or not!! Trying to play catch up now!

Sci-Fi drive-in is quite difficult to get

I have a Sci-Fi Dine in reservation at 7:30 even though the park closes at 7. Is there still going to be transportation available (Skyliner / Buses)?
Even if there are buses, I would expect them to be running less frequently than when the parks are open. I'd plan on using Lyft or Uber as a backup.

Disney won't leave you stranded at a park. If you're leaving after the Skyliner closes they'll still get you back to your resort.

Sci-Fi drive-in is quite difficult to get

Thank you. We were just talking about trying for that one also. Thinking there really isn't a table service we are interested in at Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom so I will focus my time with Epcot and Hollywood Studios!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter