Restaurant Suggestion for Disney Springs

gorjus121

DIS Veteran
I feel like so much has changed since we were last in Disney in 2018. I'm looking for new/newer restaurant recommendations in Disney Springs? We are a family of two adults and two children ages 9 & 11. I'm overwhelmed by all the new additions in DisneyWorld. TIA!

We haven't eaten a ton of meals at Disney Springs, but have done Raglan Road and Homecomin'. Raglan Road was really good, but nothing different than our Irish Pub at home. Homecomin' was some of the best food we've eaten at Disney.

We frequently travel with at least one child (age 13 now) and a nephew who is now 10 y/o.
Sunday Supper at Enzo's Hideaway was fun for us with the added ability to BYOB with no corkage fee. Pretty reasonable price for the amt and quality of food.

We all love Boathouse and will eat there at the drop of a hat.

DGD was not the happiest she's ever been when we had pizza at WP; she ordered a veggie pizza but didn't realise there was no tomato sauce until it was on the table. She consoled herself by picking off the vegatables and eating them with meatballs instead. She also didn't like a requested shrimp substitution to some dish we had at Morimoto Asia but enjoyed her chicken wing appetizer. The nephew ate everything on his plate and some from others as well, LOL.

We took a picnic to go from Wine Bar George's QS and sat along the lake watching the water traffic go by.

I'm sure you'll find new experiences at DS to your liking:).

I'll add to all the Homecoming love. Their food is absolutely amazing and its definitely one of our favorite spots in the entire resort.

If you all like Japanese food, Morimoto Asia is also a favorite or ours. They have a huge variety of food and something to please everyone.

We are thinking about Homecomin for our first night meal. We are on the DDP for the first time and would like to maximize out credits. Our family consists of Me, DH, DS 15, DS 12, DD7, and DS 3. I am positive that DD7 and DS 3 can share a kids meal. Do you think we would have enough food if I split and order with DH and my older boys split a meal? If so, what we be the best bang for our buck in terms of price and portion size?

I guess we’ll have to try Homecomin’ again. We went in March and didn’t love it, but seeing so many recommend it, we must have caught it on an off night.

We are thinking about Homecomin for our first night meal. We are on the DDP for the first time and would like to maximize out credits. Our family consists of Me, DH, DS 15, DS 12, DD7, and DS 3. I am positive that DD7 and DS 3 can share a kids meal. Do you think we would have enough food if I split and order with DH and my older boys split a meal? If so, what we be the best bang for our buck in terms of price and portion size?

No. I don’t think it’s enough

We've eaten at House of Blues, Boathouse, Frontera Cocina, Rainforest and Raglan Road. Boathouse is a step above the others. I'd go back to HOB, Frontera or Raglan, probably wouldn't return to Rainforest.

we felt the portions were huge! out of 4 we all had nearly half of our meals left over and took our deserts to go. The hummingbird cake fed me for breakfast 3 days. my DD had one piece of chicken and a dougnut left from her dinner and ate it cold for breakfast The food was so good I hated to stop eating!
Heading back in May with my husband and we will split a meal

The portions are VERY large there. DH and I were on the DxDP when we ate there and so we had 2 appetizers, 2 meals and 2 deserts - we ate less than half the food and were stuffed to the gills. We could have easily shared the fried chicken plate and been plenty full.

No. I don’t think it’s enough

Do you think if we pay oop for an appetizer or two to share, then it would be enough? Or maybe if we get 3 entrees to share among the 4 of us. We're not super big eaters and I hate to waste food.

we felt the portions were huge! out of 4 we all had nearly half of our meals left over and took our deserts to go. The hummingbird cake fed me for breakfast 3 days. my DD had one piece of chicken and a dougnut left from her dinner and ate it cold for breakfast The food was so good I hated to stop eating!
Heading back in May with my husband and we will split a meal

I guess the experience is entirely subjective and depends on how big of an appetite everyone has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter