• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restaurant recommendations for each park

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi all

taking my 27 year old daughter to wdw - we haven't been there in about 10 years so want to make it special with suprises - would love to have a special restaurant in each park - would love recommendations

thanks!!

cindy

hi all

taking my 27 year old daughter to wdw - we haven't been there in about 10 years so want to make it special with suprises - would love to have a special restaurant in each park - would love recommendations

thanks!!

cindy
What are you looking for specifically? Fancy? Unique? Character?

Money is no object:
Animal Kingdom - Tiffins
Hollywood Studios - Hollywood Brown Derby (my son might say Sci Fi or Rodeo Roundup BBQ for the atmosphere instead)
Epcot - Space 220 is unique but there are a ton of great options here.
Magic Kingdom - desperately needs a really good restaurant.

Wild Cards - Jiko (AKL) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk) are both outstanding. Topolinos has great views and decent food. Lots of ways to spend money to dine at Grand Floridian.

MK - Be Our Guest or Liberty Tree Tavern.
Epcot - Space220, Chefs de France, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, and Tutto Italia.
HS - 50’s Prime Time Cafe or Hollywood Brown Derby.
AK - Rainforest Cafe.
AKL - Boma.
Disney Springs - The Boathouse.

MK- CRT or maybe a dessert party for good fireworks viewing (food nothing to write home about though)

EP- Space 220 for the unique experience and the food was really good the two times I’ve been.
Or the Tequila experience in the Mexico pavilion if you like that kind of thing. Very informative and interesting.

AK- Tiffins for sure! So amazing!

HS- nothing stands out for me, but HBD is the fanciest restaurant there, Sci-fi and Round-up Rodeo are kind of unique experiences but food is pretty mediocre.

Also

Jiko at AKL is sooo good. And you can go out and look at the animals in the Savannah.

Sangria University at the CSR is fun and not too expensive.

Reasonable great places for lunch or dinner. IMO, I think hotel restaurants are worth the $$ for something pricey

EPCOT - Via Napoli (Delicious and great cast members)
AK - Nomad Lounge (Beautiful you see the characters on the water and the food is amazing)
HS - Sci-Dine (where else can you in a indoor drive-in)
MK - The Plaza (The Disney geek in my just loves eating and see the castle right there)

Your a great mom!!!

thanks for all the suggestions!!! it'll be great to research these choices:) if anyone has different suggestions would love to see them

In Magic Kingdom, check out Be Our Guest Restaurant in Beast's Castle for a truly enchanting experience. Over at Epcot, Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion offers mouthwatering steaks in a cozy setting. If you're at Disney's Hollywood Studios, grab a bite at the 50's Prime Time Café for some comfort food and a fun 1950s vibe. And in Disney's Animal Kingdom, Tiffins is a great choice for a more upscale dining adventure with global-inspired flavors.

hi all

thanks!!

cindy
Hi Cindy,

Epcot: breakfast/early lunch at the french quick service, or lunch/dinner at the biergarten.

Magic Kingdom: Everything is equally meh, though if you don't mind a sit down, then skippers canteen is fabulous.

Hollywood studios: round up bbq

Animal Kingdom: flame tree bbq (mac and cheese is delish)

If it's going to be spring or fall, book an 11:30 lunch at Tony's at MK and ask for an outside table. Nothing beats watching the parade from a comfortable seat in a non-crowded area with dessert in front of you.

Magic Kingdom - Jungle Skipper Canteen, or Be Our Guest if she is a huge Beauty and the Beast fan
Epcot - If money is no object, then Monsieur Paul or Takumi-Tei. For a more reasonable option, Le Cellier
Hollywood Studios - Hollywood Brown Derby. It's my favorite in-park restaurant in all of Disney World
Animal Kingdom - I would actually leave the park around dinner and eat at Jiko. Amazing food and still fits the Animal Kingdom theme
Disney Springs - Wine Bar George, especially if you like wine. Jaleo is a good option too
Resort day - Flying Fish at the Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter