restaurant recommendation at citywalk?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
Which restaurant at citywalk would be good for dinner after a day at the studios?

There are 3:
Buca Di Beppo
Tony Roma's
and if it is open Bubba Gump's (when we were there in May it was not open yet)

Ate at Buca di Beppo today. Wonderful!

Woody

When we went, we ate at the Hard Rock. Not sure if that's something y'all would be interested in, but it's fun!

If you like Italian and don't have a Buca where you are...I'd go with that. It's fun and yummy.

MateasMom said:
If you like Italian and don't have a Buca where you are...I'd go with that. It's fun and yummy.
My family LOVES italian!

Definately give Buca a try then. It's family style Italian. Fun and funky. Very happening place on the weekend. -- If you sign up on their website, they send out little coupons (nothing special...free dessert, $5/$20 type stuff) about once a month.

BUBBA GUMPS IS A MUST I cant tell you enough about how good it was and the service is AMAZING!!! And the atmosphere is so fun, even the little surprises they have on the table for you.... LOL really fun.

We've eaten in Bubba Gump's in other locations, and you are right, it's a fun place with good food. The only problem is that I am allergic to shellfish and they use the same oil for anything that is fried so there is very little that I can eat there. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter