• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant pics catergorized: Thanks Mods and KellyMae!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't see the full first page, it just stops somewhere in the middle of Le Cellier :(

I just found this thread, now I will be dreaming of Disney food, at least now I know everything I will be ordering on my next trip

MGM changed their EMH from 8/27 to 8/28!!! I am so upset. That really messes up my plans for the day. The park will be closing at 8pm that night instead of closing at 10pm regular hours. I called and was told that anyone with dining later that night would be called and rescheduled. I am going to write an e-mail to guest services at guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com and ask anyone else affected by the change to do the same.

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, summers been fun! :)

I'm in the process of reformatting the categorized pictures and hopefully soon will have the new version up and running.

Have a great weekend.

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, summers been fun! :)

I'm in the process of reformatting the categorized pictures and hopefully soon will have the new version up and running.

Have a great weekend.

I can't wait ti see what you do! I have looked at this thread dozens of times drooling :laughing:

Thank you so much for this!!! Makes it so easy to find everything.:thumbsup2

I love this thread!! We will be using the Deluxe Dining Plan on our trip next year and this will help us pick where to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter