• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurant opening hours

PoppetK

Mouseketeer
Hi all

We've got our third trip coming up in September and I'm trying to sort out where we're going to eat. My BIL is coming with us for the first time and we've got a HB meal plan, so want to make the most of it.

So far I was thinking:

Monday - Cafe Mickey. We always have a character meal on the first night.
Tuesday - Blue Lagoon.
Wednesday - Walt's.
Thursday - Annettes. Before getting Eurostar home.

Can anyone tell me what the opening days/hours are likely to be for Blue Lagoon and Walts? I've not eaten at either of these. Both are for an evening meal. With Walts I'm hoping we can catch Dreams afterwards, as the park closes at 8:30pm according to the schedule.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

They vary with season, and I know that Walts doesn't open every day either, so it might be best to call the restaurant booking number and asking them. I think you can book with them up to 60 days in advance.

We always try to eat at Walts about half an hour before parade time and so far have been lucky with a Main St view to watch it whilst we eat.

For Annettes, although you can't book, I'd definitely recommend eating earlier to avoid queues. We tried at about 8.30pm one evening and the queue was out the door. At 5pm the next day it was a walk in.

They vary with season, and I know that Walts doesn't open every day either, so it might be best to call the restaurant booking number and asking them. I think you can book with them up to 60 days in advance.

We always try to eat at Walts about half an hour before parade time and so far have been lucky with a Main St view to watch it whilst we eat.

For Annettes, although you can't book, I'd definitely recommend eating earlier to avoid queues. We tried at about 8.30pm one evening and the queue was out the door. At 5pm the next day it was a walk in.

Thanks for your reply. Wish I could find out restaurant opening times for September now, I need a plan! :rotfl:

I read somewhere that Walt's wasn't open everyday, but I *think* it was open for dinner on a Wednesday (I'm sure that's why I pencilled it for Wednesday).

We'll be at Annette's really early, our train departs at 6pm x

PoppetK said:
Thanks for your reply. Wish I could find out restaurant opening times for September now, I need a plan! :rotfl:

I read somewhere that Walt's wasn't open everyday, but I *think* it was open for dinner on a Wednesday (I'm sure that's why I pencilled it for Wednesday).

We'll be at Annette's really early, our train departs at 6pm x

Walt's almost certainly will not be open everyday in September. Best to give them a quick call about 4/6 weeks out and double check the opening times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter