• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

restaurant near wishes?

lovinthefall08

Earning My Ears
Can you recommend a restaurant where we will not have far to walk to a good spot to view wishes. We are hoping to be near where Tinkerbell flys overhead. We have two character meals that day already so I think quick service would be fine for us. Thanks

Something in Tomorrowland may work best for you, such as Cosmic Rays. You could also consider Fantasyland- Pinocchio's Village Haus.

In the general vicinity of the Hub area is the Plaza Restaurant (Table Service) at the end of Main Street on the right, Caseys Corner (Counter Service hot dogs and french fries) at the end of Main Street on the left, and Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe' (Counter Service, pretty much anything you can think of including chicken, burgers, fries, salads) in Tomorrowland just over the bridge from the hub, on your right.

Since you want to see Wishes from the bridge to Tomorrowland so you can see Tink fly over, and you are looking for Counter Service, I would say that Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe' is going to be a perfect fit.

The Noodle Station in Tomorrowland Terrace is also an option, but it's only open seasonally and currently undergoing renovation. I also second Cosmic Ray's and Casey's. Both are a must for our trips. :thumbsup2

-Kevin

We view from near the Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace...but I have not eaten there...

I'm hoping someone gives you info on the Wishes Dessert package...that might be Perfect...

I have not done that...however.

PP's...can you really see Tink from Cosmic & Pinocchio? I've eaten at both...but usually view Wishes from the bridge to Tomorrowland...so I had no idea she was up so HIGH>...

we have a Great view of TInk from there...

(hugs)
Mary

I didn't mean to imply that it would be possible to get a view of Tink from Cosmic Rays, it would be quite impossible since Rays is on the opposite side of the building from where tink flies, though there may be windows upstairs that one could see her through.

I was merely suggesting that Cosmic Rays is in close proximity to the bridge to Tomorrowland, so it would be a good choice for a meal before the show, then you'd have a short walk from supper to the bridge, which is what the OP was asking for.

Okay -

THanks Tom...I understand now...:thumbsup2

I wasn't sure... LOVE Cosmic Ray's though !!! and Pinocchio's would have been in second place if they still had those italian style subs...that they used to have...

Hugs
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter