Restaurant Dining Times

jbmgsdmom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can find dining times for the restaurants. I know allears has some but not all and I need to make my ressies tomorrow.

Thanks!

Hi,

I had to change some ressies this morning and I needed to know what the hours were for several restaurants. Honestly, I called the disney dining number and asked and they gave me the hours. Specifically I needed to know when lunch ended and dinner began.:)

AAAaaaarrrrrrggggg!!!! I just called to request the hours and the poor CM on the other end of the phone didn't understand what I was asking. Then when I explained it to her again, she said the info was on their website. I told her I couldn't find it and then she told me that when I call to make the reservation, I could tell them the time frame I want to eat and they would tell me what's available. :scared1: I told her I was 2 hours behind them and would be waking up at 4am my time tomorrow to make ressies online.

Anyone else know where I can find times or can you give me a general start and end time for breakfast, lunch and dinner? This is our very first trip and I am clueless!!!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter