restaurant advice

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
so we're into the final stretch to our big summer extravaganza...

we'll be at DLP for 4 nights, arriving on sunday and leaving thursday afternoon...

we're staying concierge, so we'll get breakfast and maybe something in the afternoon, but i assume we'll be eating lunch and dinner in restaurants..

i figured we could eat at the themed restaurants for lunch..
the ones that seem interesting to me are Captain Jack's, Agrabah and chez remy...

anyone have an opinion on which order i should do these?

This sounds very similar to our situation. We tacked on 4 nights at DLP to a France trip this July. Staying concierge as well (Compass Club). Thought about this way too much already, but for dinners I’m thinking Captain Jacks, then Chez Remy, then Agarabah, then finish with Walt’s.

This sounds very similar to our situation. We tacked on 4 nights at DLP to a France trip this July. Staying concierge as well (Compass Club). Thought about this way too much already, but for dinners I’m thinking Captain Jacks, then Chez Remy, then Agarabah, then finish with Walt’s.

we're also in the compass club....seems like it will be nice....
last time we were at DLP was 19 years ago, and we only did a day trip from paris, so this is all new..

we're doing a disney magic cruise, then we board the eurostar for DLP....
the only non-disney part of the trip is before the cruise in barcelona...

i know nothing about DLP.....nothing about the rides or what order to do things in..
it's really easy to plan for WDW, but i'm so clueless about DLP i just don't know where to begin...

i was thinking maybe the first day at captain jack's..,that would be on monday...
then tuesday at chez remy
and wednesday at agrabah....

i think on sunday we'll be too tired from all the travel to do anything...
but maybe not?...
so hard to know how the grandkids will be feeling...they'll be 5, 3 and 1.....

I dont think it really matters which order you do the restaurants however you may find that one of them is closed on one of the days which will make your decision for you. Not all restaurants are open every day - Agrabah is sometimes closed and Walts is often closed 1 day a week.

Remys is in the studios park and the others are in the main park however the 2 parks are so close its so easy to park hop. I dont think Ive ever been and only done one of the parks.

Its also worth bearing in mind that most of the restaurants in the park dont open for dinner so the latest booking you may be able to get is 5.00ish

I dont think it really matters which order you do the restaurants however you may find that one of them is closed on one of the days which will make your decision for you. Not all restaurants are open every day - Agrabah is sometimes closed and Walts is often closed 1 day a week.

Remys is in the studios park and the others are in the main park however the 2 parks are so close its so easy to park hop. I dont think Ive ever been and only done one of the parks.

Its also worth bearing in mind that most of the restaurants in the park dont open for dinner so the latest booking you may be able to get is 5.00ish

thanks! i didn't think about the fact that they may be closed on any given day...
you're right that will make the decision for me..

are there any other well themed restaurants besides agrabah, chez remy, and captain jack's?

thanks! i didn't think about the fact that they may be closed on any given day...
you're right that will make the decision for me..

are there any other well themed restaurants besides agrabah, chez remy, and captain jack's?

The entrance and lift in Walts is modelled on Club 33 in Disneyland. There are a lot of old photos of Walt on the staircase and each room has a different theme.

The entrance and lift in Walts is modelled on Club 33 in Disneyland. There are a lot of old photos of Walt on the staircase and each room has a different theme.

that would be great for us, but we'll be with a group of 9 including 3 very young children (5, 3, 1)...
i don't think it would hold their interest...

i was thinking about the cowboy show one, but i think my daughter can't do it because of her asthma (the horses stirring up dust during the show)..
so i ruled that one out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter