Resorts locations

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at the Portofino and friends are staying at the Royal pacific, how close are they? Would I be able to walk to the resort? Does Universal offer transportation between resorts?

It is definitely walk-able but will probably take about 30 minutes.

Have a look at this map - https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...7&msa=0&mid=1p4a5iN0miTd3slvUvAuCYpE7KmQ&z=17

From Portofino Bay, you would start off on the purple path, then link into the red one, then the yellow one and finally the blue one to reach Royal Pacific.

Alternatively, you could get the boat from Portofino to Citywalk and then another boat from Citywalk to Royal Pacific.

There are "dining shuttles" I believe that run from one hotel to another but only in the evenings.

I do believe during the day, there are hotel shuttle cars that will provide complementary shuttle service between the Premier and Preferred hotels (PBR,HRH, RPR, SFR). Just ask the concierge and they should be able to help you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter