• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort to port car service recently

kcdisneymom

Bought DVC 2002
Which service? Easy to book? Room or lobby pick up? Tip amount? Comfort with driver? One-way or both ways?

I haven't used them in 2 years, but I recently booked with them for our July trip - Happy Limo. I really appreciated all of the communication I had with them pre-trip (texts/phone calls the night before confirming time, text or call when they arrived at our hotel, etc). They provided a car seat and had the tv in the limo (we reserved a town car but they gave us a limo at no extra cost because of availibility - my son ot a kick out of it) tuned to cartoons. We tipped about 20% I believe. For this summer, we have a 24 passenger bus scheduled for them for our 17 person trip this summer. I hope we have another great experience!

We used Tiffany Town Car last year and are using them again this year. $145 one way plus tip. Just doing it because I don't want to be at the mercy of the Disney transport. On the way from port to MCO we are using the DCL bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter