• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

I was in the zone this weekend and my group is done. :) I will be sending it out you today...hope it is ok...

Tan, green and brown, with felt stickers
ry%3D400

Oh, I love those felt stickers. Where did you find them? Would you mind if I used them on my elements to make a matching set?

I can do tags with those.

Sure....what do you need...I can send them along to you. ;) I have left overs...I got them a gazillion years ago in the $1 bins at Target... I think I have the maple leaves, the acorns and oak leaves left...

Could you send me one maple leaf for each person? I have the maple leaf brads to go with that.

PS-I'll send you something in return with the sports swap.

Ok...I'll go get them together...and you don't need to send me anything...really...this is 4 maple leaf felt stickers...but thanks anyway...

Mickster, your packages have arrived. The swap pieces came yesterday but the other one just came now.

The lithographs are beautiful! They are definitely getting framed and hung on the wall! Thank you so much!

Phew...I'm glad they all arrived safely...got the lithos at the Disney outlet when we were there in January... :)

I forgot to post yesterday, but I received Heidi's (hffmnheidi) pieces yesterday!

I guess I better get started, since I already have 2 packages. I did buy my paper with the Bazzill sale at M's. Just need to start cutting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter