Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

I think for simplicity sake, still 2". It's a good size for the page, without taking up too much picture space. But we have the freedom to do larger embellishing, like say the "E" make with Lumpy on the side for the Jungle Cruise group in the DL swap.

I will take the Caribbean Beach spot, as well as one in Saratoga and French Quarter!

Updating since we are on another page...

These are the open letter spots that I would really like if we could fill

Caribbean Beach - 1 spot
Beach Club - filled
Grand Floridian - 1 spot
Old Key West - filled
Bay Lake Tower - filled

Harder to Fill, but will check for added interest anyway :goodvibes
Swan - 2 spots
Dolphin - 2 spots
Saratoga Springs - 3 spots
Coronado Springs - 3 spots
French Quarter - 3 spots, although if I bump every one up to 3 letters each, we only need 1 more person

I've deleted all the empty groups.

I've combined the Grand Floridian & Contemporary element groups. I hope this is okay with LOVEMY3KIDDOS and Tigger1221.

-em, I've added you to the Coronado Springs, French Quarter and Saratoga Springs letter groups. And I've given you one of my letters in the Polynesian group, and we can both make a little something extra/icon to balance out the workload.

Letter groups (we are so close to filling these out!)

Coronado Springs - 2 spots
French Quarter - 1 spot
Saratoga Springs - 1 spot (I will do if no other volunteers)

Last Call for these groups. They currently have one person in them. I'm sure Rebecca would like some company for these more obscure places.

Old Key West - Elements
Saratoga Springs - Elements

These groups are also on the thin side (less than 4 people), so I wanted to highlight them:

Caribbean Beach - Elements
Beach Club - Elements
Polynesian - Elements
Ft. Wilderness - Elements

Bay Lake Tower Elements
Kidani Village - Elements

And if anyone has any need for Swan or Dolphin stuff :goodvibes

Rebecca, question for you about those. I am fine making elements for them, because I have pics. Did you want to take 2 letters each and make the Swan letters at least?

I can do the letters for Grand Floridian.

I can do an element set for the Poly and the Ft. Wilderness.

Guess I better go make some ADRs so I have new photos. :thumbsup2

Since we seem to stay there the most and I have a gazillion pictures, I'll take Fort Wilderness too...Don't know what I'll do yet...but I'll come up with something... :)

I am totally fine with combining Contemporary and Grand Floridian elements. I saw you listed the Poly, Beach Club and BLT element groups as light...you will not be cancelling those groups will you? I'm hoping we can still do them!! I need some things, plus I already got supplies lol

Nope, the only groups facing elimination are Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

I was just trying to drum up some interest for some of those other groups, and get them to 4 people each. But if it is less, we will still have them.

Nope, the only groups facing elimination are Saratoga Springs and Old Key West.

I was just trying to drum up some interest for some of those other groups, and get them to 4 people each. But if it is less, we will still have them.

Good!!! You are right though...it would be nice to see more people join them!! C'mon guys!!!!

One more thing...since my Contemporary group is now combined with G.F., am still just using Contempo colors or do you want me to make 2 sets of borders (one for Contempo and one for G.F.) I'm fine with either option.

You make your Contemporary thingys and Tigger1221 will make her GF thingys, and I'll make one of those hotels too, not sure which, have to see what I have less of in my stash.

I am fine with the combined group. I have photos of both:thumbsup2 I have stayed at the Swan before and have lots of pic but not lots of ideas for elements. I could do photo mats though, and figure out how to embellish them.

Can I join groups:

P (Kidani) - Title

X (BLT) - Title

If there is interest in a Coronado Springs elements group, I would like that, otherwise I am happy with the two I selected.

Thanks!

Looking back at the other posts, I could do the a spot in the CSR letter group. I might need some additiona advice for that, but I'll check out picture of other swaps too!

I can take N, A, R.

Got you added. There wasn't enough interest in a CS element group, this time around.

Hope, I'll take the last spot in Coronado Springs altered letters and just so I don't have just that group, I'll take Animal Kingdom Lodge elements as well. I'll do photomats.

Excellent.

So all we really need is one last person for the French Quarter letters, and if someone wanted to take the last Saratoga Springs letter spot.

And if anyone wants any other regular element spots, this is last call.

I've gotten everything ready to close.

Still looking for one person to close out the French Quarter group. If we don't give someone, would 2 people already in the group be willing to take a 3rd letter?

Even though I've deleted the extra spots in the element groups, if anyone still wants to jump into a group, you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter