Resort suggestions for March 2022

Bird003

Mouseketeer
We are looking at boardwalk or beach club for our March trip. We have never stayed at an Epcot area hotel. We usually stay magic kingdom. Any suggestions? We have a six year old daughter as well. Thank you !

I usually stay at whichever one is less, with BC being my least favorite of all the Epcot resorts. Your little girl would probably enjoy the pool at BC and the atmosphere in the public areas do seem a little more kid friendly at BC than BW. You really can't go wrong with either one.

We are looking at boardwalk or beach club for our March trip. We have never stayed at an Epcot area hotel. We usually stay magic kingdom. Any suggestions? We have a six year old daughter as well. Thank you !

We love both resorts. If you plan on spending a lot of time at the pool and your DD6 likes slides, I would recommend Boardwalk. It is so much easier to keep an eye on your child at the Boardwalk pool as it is not spread out and you can stay on the pool deck and still see your child as she walks up to the slide and waits to come down - it's a really fun slide, too! We like that the pool bar and the rest rooms are also within the pool gates so it's easy to get a drink/snack and run to the restroom if need be.

Why is BC your least favorite of the Epcot resorts?

I no longer have littles and BC seems more geared toward them. The common areas seem a little louder. I also don't like that the rooms do not all have balconies and the ones that do just have the little stand on ones instead of one you can sit out there. I like to get up in the morning and sit on the balcony with a cup of coffee and watch the World wake up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter