Resort Shopping?

I really love Basin White at the Grand Floridian. The last time we were there was in 2019 but they let my kids “test” several bath bombs in a sink. It was a big hit lol. They also had a “make your own candle” station which was like sand art but with wax pellets. My kids had a great time making the candles and they were perfect gifts for my grandmother and MIL at Christmas.

Grand Floridian, Poly, and Ft. Wilderness. All of them have themed merchandise that isn't found in other stores. We love Basin at the GF and the tropical items at the Poly.

Poly and WL have unique gift shops. Both of those resorts also have great quick service restaurants (actually idk if Geyser Point is QS). You could make a whole day of shopping and snacking at the MK resorts.

We love Riviera, a lot, but their gift shop is the worst on property. There are a few resort themed items if that’s your thing. Zero, and I mean zero, toys for the kids.

I love Basin White at GF. I buy the unicorn sugar scrub every trip, it's so yummy and it also works really well. I grab slivers of soap, bath bombs or sometimes a body butter as souvenirs for other people instead of keychains. ::yes::

GF. Since I usually stay at Pop I really like theirs and AoA's gift shop. Both always have a big variety.

Poly. They have the fun themed items downstairs with some clothes and some snack items and toys upstairs.

is resort Hopping/shopping allowed? I thought i read you need a dining Ressie to visit other resorts. Is this still true?

Poly and WL have unique gift shops. Both of those resorts also have great quick service restaurants (actually idk if Geyser Point is QS). You could make a whole day of shopping and snacking at the MK resorts.

We will be at OKW for seven days the last week of October and have a free day of no parks. That is what we are interested in. We are guessing maybe making the shops on the monorail and then the shops around Cresent Lake would be fun. Any suggestions for a shopping/snacking day at the resorts will be appreciated. Thanks for you post.

Bay view gifts—BVG—at the CR is a pretty big shop and they seem to have a big selection of t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, etc. next door Fantasia has lots of pins and stuffed animals, etc. for kids. Between those two store I think CR has a lot stuff.

Last edited:
is resort Hopping/shopping allowed? I thought i read you need a dining Ressie to visit other resorts. Is this still true?

You need an ADR to get in if you are driving, but if you are on foot or taking Disney transportation, there are no restrictions on resort access.

Depends what you are looking for. Grand Floridian has a unique shop selling handmade soaps some of which include Disney images. If looking for golf apparel, the pro shop at Shades of Green has the best selection and unique colors/patterns you won't find at any other store on the property.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter