Resort Room Decorations for Christmas

RRZJ

Mouseketeer
Do you know of any delivery services that will bring a Christmas tree and/or other decorations to our Disney resort for Christmas? I know that Disney Floral has done it in years past, but wondering now during COVID.

Do you know of any delivery services that will bring a Christmas tree and/or other decorations to our Disney resort for Christmas? I know that Disney Floral has done it in years past, but wondering now during COVID.
We order decorations via Amazon Prime by placing the order two days before we check in. A mini tree, some garland and ornaments and we were good to go. Just in case you’re looking for alternative options.

We order decorations via Amazon Prime by placing the order two days before we check in. A mini tree, some garland and ornaments and we were good to go. Just in case you’re looking for alternative options.

This sounds like a great idea! I just might use it!!! :santa:

Do you think there might be delivery delays this year even with Amazon Prime?

This sounds like a great idea! I just might use it!!! :santa:

Do you think there might be delivery delays this year even with Amazon Prime?
We didn’t have issue last year when we arranged for delivery on 12/24. However if you have it delivered earlier for peace of mind the resort will hold onto it for you so that might be the best way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter