• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Restaurants or Citywalk that serve breakfast

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
i am going to take the kids for a hot breakfast before our flight home on our last day but i can't seem to find any restaurant menus with breakfast available? i don't want to venture back into the parks if i can avoid it so was looking for one of the resorts or at citywalk. we are staying at RPR. island's restaurant has something right? where else and where might i find breakfast menus? thanks!

You can get a breakfast buffet and I think a la carte at any of the three hotels. A little pricey - about $13.95 - $15.00 for adults.

Pastamore Market has breakfast daily at City Walk. Last time I went it was about $8.00 (?) for a full plate. Not as "comfy" atmosphere as the hotels , but good for for less. Kids plate cost less and had about the same amount of food.

Islands restaurant has a wonderful breakfast...you can order from the menu, or have the buffet. The buffet has almost everything that is offered on the menu...so we always go with that. When we were at Islands for breakfast..we ate early both times..so restaurant was not to crowded yet.

There is also a breakfast buffet at Portofino Resort...go early...otherwise it gets very, very busy.

We'll be staying at PBH in July and we're planning on doing exactly the same thing. Each of the resorts has one restaurant serving breakfast - Islands at RPR, The Kitchen at HRH and Trattoria del Porto at PBH. Islands is as good an option as the other two, but if you haven't had the chance to check out either of the other resorts, it might be a good opportunity to take the water taxi and do just that.

Confisco is not too far of a venture into IOA and you can go for the character breakfast if you depart on Fri, Sat or Sun.

what time does confisco's (sp?) open. we are departing on friday so a character breakfast might be nice! where can i find info about it on the boards? thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter