Resort question for just dh and I

siestakeys04

DIS Veteran
Good morning, dh and I are trying to decide on going to Disney or taking another cruise next fall. I was looking at Pop and CSR. How is it at pop for and adults only trip?

Any of the values, Pop included, are going to have lots of families with small kids. CSR is the most "grown up" of the moderates. Probably less kids there than any resort other than maybe OKW and SSR.

CSR would be perfect! Beautiful grounds, very peaceful and quiet. They even have a spa if you want to splurge on massages! Agree w/PP, POP is great, but more geared to families with kids. We have stayed at both and liked them, but prefer CSR. You will pay a little more, but will get queen beds instead of doubles ( or can request a king at either I think), larger room with doors to block off bathroom area in case one is an early riser, hammocks around the lake, nicely themed pool area with slide, hot tub, and pool bar, quiet pool in each section, and a sit down restaurant. I would check out the first few pages of the threads on here for both resorts to see pics, maps, and info. to help you decide.

How much time do you spend at the resort?

Do you want a King bed as bookable category? Can't book a King at Pop and might end up in a two double room. Can book a king at CSR.
I mean, it's a no-kid trip...

We would want a king so I will look into CSR for us, never done a trip with out the kids so this will be interesting.

I would def do CSR. Pretty resort, and with the conventions you get a lot more of an adult crowd (with the resort catering a bit more to that crowd). I loved our last trip there (never been before), and can def see the appeal for a couple to stay there.

If you want a king, then it's settled. CSR. It's a bookable category at CSR. It is not at any Value.

Good morning, dh and I are trying to decide on going to Disney or taking another cruise next fall. I was looking at Pop and CSR. How is it at pop for and adults only trip?

Another vote for CSR for an adults only trip.

DH & I have stayed there twice now without kids and absolutely love it (we were actually there just last month). If available, and not over the budget, I'd highly suggest splurging for a king bed, business class. This location in the Cabanas section can't be beat as you would be close to the main bldg., bus stop and a short walk to the main pool. Having the business class lounge for breakfast and drinks (alcoholic and non) and light apps in the evenings is also a wonderful perk.

Have you considered Caribbean Beach?
It's just the hubby and I and we enjoy the quiet relaxing private atmosphere at the individual small pools at each "house" so much less crowded than the main pool. We did it for five years in a row and loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter