Resort Parking?

IluvMGM

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time driving to Disney. We would like to pay for the resort parking with a gift card, so curious if they charge day by day or if it's just one charge at the end of the trip? If the latter, will I have a chance to pay with a gift card before they charge my credit card? Thanks!

You resort parking fee will be added to your room. Just go to the front desk when you get there and put your gift card on file.

You resort parking fee will be added to your room. Just go to the front desk when you get there and put your gift card on file.
Thanks, I didn't know you could put a gift card on file. Usually I just stop and pay off our charges every few days using a gift card.

Your not putting the gift card on file per say so no reason to stop by any time before the day before you check out. When you stop by you give them the gift card and it will be processed as a credit to your account. When they process your checkout the amount of the gift card will offset the final total. You can also change the credit card you want it billed to. You can have gift cards offset your final total or you can pay in cash. They don't care how you pay as long as you pay.

Gift Cards cannot be applied to 0 balance folios, nor can they keep it “on file.” You’d have to visit the front desk before your balance triggers an automatic charge to your credit card on file if you’d rather pay the balance with a Gift Card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter