Resort Only Stay - Entertainment Ideas?

DH & I are doing a kids free resort only stay for 3 nights in July. This will be a fun trip for us - been a long time since we've been there without the kids. We'll be doing some resort hopping during the day to see the resorts that we've always wanted to see, spending afternoons at the pool and doing some nice dinners.

We're looking for some fun options of things to do at the resorts for our night time entertainment. We're thinking of Yee-Ha Bob one night (DH likes him) and maybe Jellyrolls for another night. We're not really bar people, so if it involves a bar there needs to be a show to watch or something to do there. Any recommendations of things we do at the resorts or Disney Springs that might be fun?
Its really awesome going to the California Grill and watching the fireworks at night. My husband and I have done that a few times.

Also, I love walking around Animal Kingdom Lodge. Getting a drink or dinner there and then seeing the animals and art is pretty amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter