Resort Only for 2021?

ReginaMBK

Mouseketeer
So sorry if this is somewhere, but with all the info and constant updates I can't find it. Does anyone have clarity on when we can make new resort only reservations for 2021? For reference, I'm an out-of-state APH (I don't need tickets but definitely need a place to sleep!).

The updated rumor seems to be that reservations will be accepted starting tomorrow (since original messaging was by 6/28), but there is debate around whether or not that will extend through all of 2021 vs. adhering to the typical 499 days policy (11/5) vs. a rumored 9/26 cutoff date.

If your dates fall before 9/26, though, you'll definitely be fine to book -- likely starting tomorrow and, at latest, by 6/28.

The updated rumor seems to be that reservations will be accepted starting tomorrow (since original messaging was by 6/28), but there is debate around whether or not that will extend through all of 2021 vs. adhering to the typical 499 days policy (11/5) vs. a rumored 9/26 cutoff date.

If your dates fall before 9/26, though, you'll definitely be fine to book -- likely starting tomorrow and, at latest, by 6/28.
Okay excellent! We're looking in Jan and Feb for (hopefully) runDisney race weekends, so that falls in the 499 day window. Fingers crossed - my type-A planner self is not liking this!

Where did you see this?

Just chatted (my post in thread below)
Asked about the date for room only bookings for 2021, and the answer I received was "I have no idea"
Thats great

Just chatted (my post in thread below)
Asked about the date for room only bookings for 2021, and the answer I received was "I have no idea"
Thats great
OMG....I literally laughed out loud with the answer you got... :rotfl2:

with the IT issues with Disney and my work IT issues everything is a hot mess right now! :crazy2:

Just got off the phone modifying our bounceback free dining that was switched to the 35% offer July trip to later in the fall. I asked about moving it to next year and she said I will be able to modify my trip tomorrow afternoon into 2021 dates. She said that bookings into 2021 would not open up until tomorrow afternoon. She did seem very knowledgeable!!

Okay excellent! We're looking in Jan and Feb for (hopefully) runDisney race weekends, so that falls in the 499 day window. Fingers crossed - my type-A planner self is not liking this!
I’m in the same boat... AP looking for a room for marathon weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter