Resort lounge crawl ideas?

Dotluvsdisney

It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
Hubby and I are enjoying a night away from responsibilities! Staying at Boardwalk check in Saturday morning/lunch time. Do you have any suggestions for a resort lounge crawl? Hope to get some bar space at Topolino’s at some point.

Hubby and I are enjoying a night away from responsibilities! Staying at Boardwalk check in Saturday morning/lunch time. Do you have any suggestions for a resort lounge crawl? Hope to get some bar space at Topolino’s at some point.
I love this idea! I’ve heard Ale and Compass at Yacht is solid - and you’d be close by. I’ve also heard of folks doing a monorail lounger crawl which is definitely on my list - especially Trader Sam’s!

Fun!! Seconding Ale and Compass, and also Crew’s Cup. Abracadabar of course. And you could incorporate the skyliner, as well - there are some different ideas for that online that include the parks or not. Please report back!

We didn’t make it to any of those on this trip but am filing the ideas for when we come back in November! We grabbed a dole whip smoothie at the Boardwalk, had a great time riding the Skyliner to Riviera but, Topolino’s was closed. Got to see characters though! Took a bus :( to Magic Kingdom to monorail over to Enchanted Rose at Grand Floridian. Then Ubered to an early dinner at Sebastian’s and Skyliner back to Epcot/walk to BWV. We had a great day!214562AE-F63C-43D5-8A28-95D8C59FA392.jpegFD0304BB-A0FA-4D14-83CA-A868F9923E44.jpeg

We doctored our dole whip smoothie and had a nice, warm fuzzy feeling as we made our way over to Topolino’s. Donald, Pluto and Goofy were out enjoying yard games and giving hugs to the kids. Enchanted Rose’s Old Fashioned was the best one we have ever had! Also one of the priciest at $26. We had some beef jerky which was tender (for jerky) and well marbled. Then made it to our dinner at Sebastian’s. Best Disney meal value! All you can eat 4 course meal for $35. The entree was pork, beef, chicken and cod with cilantro rice, a tomato onion blend and broccolini. Pineapple coconut bread pudding for dessert. I had a nice Shiraz. We both loved every bite (except the cod which was rubbery). Stopped to relax in a hammock on the way back to the Boardwalk via Skyliner. Good food and drink with my hubby. Mission accomplished!

Love the monorail idea. On our most recent trip in February, my wife and I ended our trip with a monorail crawl. We were staying at BLT so we hopped on and started at Trader Sam's on the terrace; from there hopped back on to head to GF and did Enchanted Rose; then hopped back on and ended the night with a Steakhouse 71 dinner and drinks there. Was a phenomenal way to close the trip :)

Pre pandemic there was the Highway In The Sky Dine around. Start at Contemporary and stop at each monorail hotel for a drink and app/meal/post dinner cheese plate/Dessert. You end back at Contemporary for dessert and watch MK fireworks on a private terrace. Lot's of alcohol lol.

We've done Skyliner bar hopping before as well, so much fun!!!!

Oh my goodness. I have so many goals for our next adults only Veterans Day Weekend! Plus hubby is retiring from the Navy. We were not organized for this one. We will be staying at Grand Floridian and want to monorail then boat or skyline. Definitely want to return to Enchanted Rose, head to Poly for adult dole whip smoothie, and maybe get to Topolino’s or over to Wilderness Lodge lounge next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter