>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Does anyone know if ASMo can hold perishables overnight that I purchase & bring to the resort? I am spending 1 night at ASMo & then moving to AKL Kidani. I will have a car & know I need to drive the groceries to Kidani myself.

I use grocery Ive had Amazon cancel orders on me at the last minute with no explanation or recourse, especially on busy days. There’s virtually no customer support when you have an issue.

I like Instacart and think Publix has the best key lime pie :)

Does anyone know if ASMo can hold perishables overnight that I purchase & bring to the resort? I am spending 1 night at ASMo & then moving to AKL Kidani. I will have a car & know I need to drive the groceries to Kidani myself.
IMHO You'd be best looking to get the groceries stored at Kidani overnight. They have a reasonably large refrigerator section.

I'd drop them off the day before, then when your room is ready have bell services deliver them. Take note that bell services is notoriously slow at Kidani due to the 3/4 mile long race track they have to walk and they multi task on the way.

Last edited:

I know we've been discussing Amazon/Amazon Fresh, but what about Whole Foods (through Amazon)? I've used them in the past and it worked out great (but it was 3 years ago I think) - it seems like since you're getting them from the actual Whole Foods store... stock seems better?

Just want to confirm that instacart will leave groceries with bell services. (No alcohol). Would like to have them waiting for us when we arrive.
When we stayed at Universal we had to meet them in the lobby.
don’t want to hang around the hotel waiting for groceries this short trip.
I think instacart requires you to be there and won't leave it with bell services. The only time I've used grocery delivery was Instacart at the Swan this past August and I definitely had to be there to accept it. Of course the Swan isn't Disney-owned but I think whether or not they leave with bell services is on the delivery service, not Disney.

Does anyone know a delivery service that will definitely leave groceries with Bell Services at the Dolphin? I got to the end of my garden grocer order before I realized that Dolphin is not on their list. GG doesn't even go there.

Does anyone know a delivery service that will definitely leave groceries with Bell Services at the Dolphin? I got to the end of my garden grocer order before I realized that Dolphin is not on their list. GG doesn't even go there.

I believe Dizzy Dolphin Delivery (https://www.dizzydolphindelivery.com/) will, though I suggest verifying with them. When we used them (delivering to WL and AKL) we found them quite responsive to our questions.

They do have posts on their social media account in 2020, 2019 and 2018 (and earlier) confirming "YES...Dizzy Dolphin is always Welcome at The Swan and Dolphin Resort !!" and "Dizzy Dolphin DOES deliver to the SWAN and DOLPHIN" and "YES....because Dizzy follows the rules (on ocassion!!) The Swan Resort actually likes the way Triple D does things" and "YES, Dizzy Dolphin WILL deliver to The SWAN and DOLPHIN Resorts....they like us !!".

Just wanted to share our experience. We used Instacart (Publix) and they were able to leave our order at bell services. It did take a little while for bell services to find our order but it was great having everything when we arrived.

I hope this is ok. I just returned from a 9 day stay at Pop. I had been told of a FB group called Ear for Each Other where it’s all businesses, home businesses and skilled labour etc offered bu and supporting the furloughed cast members. There were a few different offerings for grocery and basket deliveries. I ended up choosing Vacation Grocery Delivery. You can find them through the Ear for Each Other page, through a FB search on their name or through this link if it’s allowed https://www.vacationgrocerydeliveryfl.com/

They were absolutely super, very reasonably priced, just a one off delivery fee with an option to tip (please tip generously). They literally charge what they paid and send a copy of the receipt. They take advantage of any special offers and you get the savings. You have a choice of authorising substitutions or not. If your order contains alcohol you must meet them, otherwise they will drop it with Bell services. Mine was left around 9:30am, and I arrived about 6pm. It was great to have it there for the first night and not have to wait to meet someone the next day.

I ordered from the UK, and had some pretty detailed requests. They were able to get me almost everything on the list - just short 2 items which they let me know about. They also offered and that they would keep an eye out during the week for one of the items they hadn’t found as they knew I wanted it for a friend back home. And bless them they texted me the next morning to say they had it and were just about to drop it off. They did not charge me any extra for this.

The service and communication were top notch. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in future. They definitely went above and beyond. I would use them every time. I liked the personal service and knowing I was supporting CMs/former CMs who had been proactive in building themselves a business during furlough.

I don't but Instacart definitely WILL NOT leave with bell services (at the Swan but I assume its the same at the Dolphin). They will only deliver to a guest who meets them out front.

I just got an email from Disney that said package and grocery deliveries from select venders to All Star Music will be delivered to lockers outside by luggage services. It said you would get an email when your package was delivered and to make sure you promptly pick them up. No alcohol will be allowed to be delivered to the lockers. They will charge $6 for any delivery to the lockers or the hotel.

I've gotten so confused reading through this. Can someone confirm that I'm able to have a Whole Foods delivery, done through Amazon, delivered to Wilderness Lodge/Boulder Ridge Villas?

This is the first time we’re thinking about doing this, and we found a company called Water Butlers. They said they leave with Bell Services, and the delivery fee is just under $10 for what we’re looking to get. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I've gotten so confused reading through this. Can someone confirm that I'm able to have a Whole Foods delivery, done through Amazon, delivered to Wilderness Lodge/Boulder Ridge Villas?
Yes, they deliver to all the Disney owned resorts and will store it in the Bell services room.

Amazon owns Whole Foods and will permit you to buy through them and have it delivered, note if you order anything from Amazon (they're run separately) it will have it's own service delivery fee and come via a different driver... or maybe the same driver if you luck out.

This is the first time we’re thinking about doing this, and we found a company called Water Butlers. They said they leave with Bell Services, and the delivery fee is just under $10 for what we’re looking to get. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Sorry, I'm no help with Water Butlers, but have you looked into Nestle Waters? They used to offer 50% off your first order with free delivery.

Trying to get info about grocery delivery for publix/instacart; if we order on Saturday to be delivered to our resort Sunday, do we need to be present for the delivery?

We have a coupon code for some money off and a free delivery which is why we're considering it so heavily

I saw this asked a couple of times, but no definitive answer. Amazon Fresh/whole foods is not accepting 1114 Cayman Way as the address for Caribbean Beach Resort.

It will accept their old address of 900 Cayman Way, which I know is not the correct one anymore. Has anyone had success ordering recently using the old address? Or is there another way around it?

Thank you in advance for your help. This is our first time and we arrive Saturday.

We used Water Butlers last June with delivery to Pop and we were very happy. We don't usually get a very complicated order, just breakfast and snack stuff, and they offered pretty much everything we wanted. Delivery was fine- they left it at bell services and we picked up with no issues. We had been using Garden Grocer but felt that WB had what we wanted for a bit less. I'd give them a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter