>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

If all you want is water, don't bother paying to get it delivered. Swan and Dolphin provide bottled water. They'll give you as much as you want.

Is it the same $4.50 per bottle that they sell in the park?

Because currently you can get 40 bottles of water from Costco for $3.50

I will do the math for you, that would cost $180 at disney world... the happiest place on earth. 🥵

Last edited:
Is it the same $4.50 per bottle that they sell 500 ft away in the park?

Because currently you can ge 40 bottles of water from Costco for $3.50

I will do the math for you, that would cost $180 at disney world... the happiest place on earth. 🥵
I always get water delivered - think I posted this earlier in the thread, but Nestle waters offers free delivery and 50% off the entirety of your first order, (Update 7/9/21 - a $20 minimum has been added which makes this less appealing).

I've used it three times, once under my own name, my daughter's name and my son's names. We're out of free deliveries but it was great while it lasted.

I realize this isn't the S/D info you're hoping for, but it relates to the totals you posted, the prices Disney charges to keep people hydrated and out of the ER are outrageous. Of course, tap water is always "free" when you can find a location that offers it, and if you can stomach it.

Last edited:
I always get water delivered - think I posted this earlier in the thread, but Nestle waters offers free delivery and 50% off the entirty of your first order, no minimum required.

I've used it three times, once under my own name, my daughter's name and my son's names. We're out of free deliveries but it was great while it lasted.

Sounds good, but do they deliver to the Swan and Dolphin because my understanding is they do not allow deliveries like that. All disney resorts allow it, but not swan and dolphin from the reading I have done.

Sounds good, but do they deliver to the Swan and Dolphin because my understanding is they do not allow deliveries like that. All disney resorts allow it, but not swan and dolphin from the reading I have done.
I've never stayed at either so wouldn't know. Sorry!

Is it the same $4.50 per bottle that they sell in the park?

Because currently you can get 40 bottles of water from Costco for $3.50

No, it's free. Swan and Dolphin give you individual bottled waters for free. As many as you want. Sorry if my original post was unclear on the free part :)

wow. I am going to test that for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

We were at the Swan May 1-8 so pretty recently. Any time we went past the front desk, we stopped and asked for waters. Anywhere from 4-8 at a time. And in the room, we used the Marriott/Bonvoy app to request them through chat. Easy peasy. Enjoy your trip!

Got back Saturday from an 8-day stay at Caribbean Beach & used Garden Grocer on our arrival day. Our delivery time was 4-9 & our plane landed at 8:45. I was nervous about groceries being held before we had checked in.

I got a text @ 4:30 from Garden Grocer that said our order had been delivered to bell services. This was before I had even gotten a room number notification from Disney. So I called the front desk to see why I hadn't gotten my room info yet & they said because we were using DME. they had our flight arrival time & we wouldn't be getting our room info until our flight landed. I asked about the grocery delivery & they said bell services had it & they would hold it until we arrived. I then asked if they could go ahead & take it to the room once it was ready & they said no that they couldn't take it to the room until we were checked in.

On the DME I got a text about our room being ready & when we were dropped off I went to bell services & they had our grocery order loaded on a cart for us along with our stroller rental. I didn't have enough hands to get it all so they said they would call & confirm once we were in the room & then bring them to the room.

I ad just made it the room & the phone rang & they said our groceries were on the way. 5 minutes later we had everything we ordered including alcohol. So all that to say we were very pleased with Garden Grocer.

If ordering from Publix, is there a difference if I order through their website or if order through Instacart? Also, when would I place the order? I’ve always done it in advance through Garden Grocer, but the prices are so much cheaper using the other services.

Storing groceries that I buy before 4pm?

i know this is a bit off topic - I am flying in the night before we stay at AKL-Kidani. I am renting a car & plan to grocery shop in morning of our check in.

Will bell services store my perishable foods before our room is ready?

Planning to use Garden Grocer again for groceries next month. Have had good experiences with them in the past. Glad they are still delivering to WDW

My family is using Tiffany Towncar to go from MCO to the Beach Club - arriving around 7:30 pm on a Saturday. They include a stop at a Publix on the way down. However, we'll be checking in the very next day to to the Riviera Resort. Do you know if Beach Club would hold our groceries in a freezer/fridge before transferring to Riviera? Or should we just budget for a delivery on the day we check into Riviera? I'm not sure what to do here. 🤨

Storing groceries that I buy before 4pm?

i know this is a bit off topic - I am flying in the night before we stay at AKL-Kidani. I am renting a car & plan to grocery shop in morning of our check in.

Will bell services store my perishable foods before our room is ready?
Absolutely, yes.
As you check out at the grocery store try to put all the refrigerables together in one bag and all the freezer items in another to make it easier when you arrive. They'll want the tops of the bags tied closed too, so leave some room.

My family is using Tiffany Towncar to go from MCO to the Beach Club - arriving around 7:30 pm on a Saturday. They include a stop at a Publix on the way down. However, we'll be checking in the very next day to to the Riviera Resort. Do you know if Beach Club would hold our groceries in a freezer/fridge before transferring to Riviera? Or should we just budget for a delivery on the day we check into Riviera? I'm not sure what to do here. 🤨
I'd splurge on dining out the day I arrive and take care of the grocery delivery after you've moved hotels the next day. I do this all the time with room changes in the resort, where the first night I might have one category room as it was the only thing available and I move to our permanent room for the rest of the stay.

That stop at Publix could be good for running in and checking out the pastry section though. Just sayin'. (Also that toothpaste or sunscreen that someone may have suddenly remembered is on the counter back at home.)

Does instacart require you to be present for the delivery? We have used garden grocer in the past and Amazon Prime Now. This will be our first try at instacart.

Ok, just to make sure I'm doing this right. If I order through Amazon Prime Now App, and I'm not ordering any persishables, They will deliver to the resort, and I don't have to be present, they will leave it with bell services, and I can go get it there, or have it sent up to my room. Correct?

Question. Will garder grocer replace an item not in stock? As in if I order a certain 32 pack of water, will they just give me another 32 pack or 24 pack of a different brand, or change the bottle quantity to give me something?

We have always used Garden Grocer in the past (it's been a few years) and as I was going through to place my order it seemed their selection is very limited (brands and sizes). So, I am going to try Publix/Instacart. They have the exact the brands I normally shop for and sizes (family of 5). My question is with regards to the delivery address. Everything I see on the boards/online for AKV Kidani has a zip code of 32380, but Instacart wouldn't accept this. They wanted to change it to 32387. Will this be OK?

We have always used Garden Grocer in the past (it's been a few years) and as I was going through to place my order it seemed their selection is very limited (brands and sizes). So, I am going to try Publix/Instacart. They have the exact the brands I normally shop for and sizes (family of 5). My question is with regards to the delivery address. Everything I see on the boards/online for AKV Kidani has a zip code of 32380, but Instacart wouldn't accept this. They wanted to change it to 32387. Will this be OK?

maybe look into dizzy dolphin

Using Garden Grocer for the first time, I would like to have groceries delivered ( no alcohol) between 4-9pm on arrival day. We will be at the parks and would like to have bell services bring the groceries to the room around 9-10pm. Do Bell services deliver that late?
Thanks!
they have in the past for us. Garden Grocer is pretty expensive. We go in July and looking for better options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter