resort experts! coffee walks talk

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
DH and I were discussing morning coffee walks between ASMu, CSR and POR.
We were thinking that even from the fartherest portion of ASMu, we probably would still be closer than we were at CSR (Casitas 4) and maybe even Magnolia Terrace (POR - backside of bldg).
DH isn't thrilled about WDW coffee in general (except Boma's). He likes coffee strong and black. He turns up his nose at the coffee from the in-room coffee makers anyway.
Your resort coffee thoughts?

I have to agree, the coffee at WDW is not very impressive, and yes the walk to coffee/drinks at any of the all stars is much closer than any of the moderate resorts. (even if you are in the farthest room back at the all stars)

We always bring our own coffee (& filters). It reminds us of home, and how much we don't miss it! :)

We always bring the coffee,small french press(actually makes one lg. mug)and one of those single cup hot water heaters.DW doesn't do coffee:eek: Can''t live without it.
gmorning.gif

I have an electric teakettle I have been thinking about mailing down there and back. (DH still wrinkled his nose at instant.)
Almost makes me wonder if I should do that with an extra coffee maker. I think DH has a small one.
(No car and we will be flying)
Can I mail packages from ASMu, does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter