Resort Discounts

Kim Styles

Earning My Ears
As I read these board I keep seeing different rates and discounts mentioned. How do you get these? What does D C discount mean and where do you find these rates.

Clueless!

DC = Disney Club. This is Disney's loyalty scheme, whereby club members get a discount on certain things. To be a member you have to pay ($60?) so you would need to work out whether the savings are sufficient to cover the cost of joining the Disney Club.

A good place to start for WDW discounts is www.mousesavers.com This lists a number of discounts that are available to ease the cost of holidaying at WDW. The website is US-focused so not all the info is relevant, but some is. Other good places are right here on this board, and wdwig.com where you will find normal rates for WDW hotel rooms, DC prices and lots of other info.

The discounts on room rates that you have seen appear from time to time when WDW is trying to fill its vacant rooms. To take advantage of these your reservation must be direct with the WDW Central Reservations Office (CRO). You will not be able to access these discounts if you book a package with a UK tour operator.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rob

Another way to take advantage of the WDW discounts is to book through Dreamsunlimited - which is the associate travel company to the DIS Boards. They will continually check for the latest discounts for your booking ensuring you get the best deal:

http://www.dreamsunlimited.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter