• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Buses and other transportation

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how crowded the buses are from the resorts to the parks? Is it pre-pandemic, super crowded or is it more controlled? We are trying to determine using our own car or not. While we prefer using Disney transportation, if it’s super crowded we may rethink our plans.

Does anyone know how crowded the buses are from the resorts to the parks? Is it pre-pandemic, super crowded or is it more controlled? We are trying to determine using our own car or not. While we prefer using Disney transportation, if it’s super crowded we may rethink our plans.
It is pre-pandemic, super crowded. At the end of the park day they pack 'em in like they used to.

I was there Sept 21 to 30 this year.

I agree with you ZeeWP - it is sad. I was there Sept 2020 with a car. I took the buses a lot because they were much more civilized. Sept 2021 - not so much.

Was there yesterday and rode 4 buses. 3 were maybe half or less full, 4th was standing full. Only one bus had a family that apparently believe that they breathed through their chins and their chins were fully covered with masks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter