• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort availability to rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenji124

Earning My Ears
Hi,
My family and I were looking to rent points for a week in September. We're flexible on the week and resort. At this point were looking at 3 studios. Can someone help and give me an idea what resorts are available? Is it only going to be OKW and SSR at this point?

Since you're past the 7 month window for Sept, availability starts to decrease especially for studios. Also, since you want three of them, your best bet is SSR or OKW. You might find an open week at another resort for one studio but definitely not three of them.

DIS does not allow availability checks, as availability changes hourly.

I agree that you need to assume limited options, and most likely SSR. Especially for three studios. We cannot see how many units are available, just that at least one is available.

Closing this thread since OP has her answer. Please be very leery of doing business with anyone who may contact you because of this thread. Use R/T Board or one of the established brokers. Your chances of being scammed increase significantly if you do business with those who initiate contact with you on the DIS outside of the R/T Board. If you use the DIS R/T Board, please read the pinned threads at the top of that forum before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter