Reserve Check in times?

I just checked the MCO Reserve by Clear website and reservations are available through this Thursday. Thank you for the reminder. I am booking this for my TSA pre-checkless husband.

"MCO Reserve is now open from 5:00am to 5:00pm. Your flight is eligible if it departs between 6:30am and 8:30pm. This free service is not available for TSA Pre-Check or CLEAR+ passengers"

And if this is not what you meant then please disregard.

We used it last week. You can book 3 days in advance. When you enter your flight information it will give you several options. When you choose one, it says you will have 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after as you window.

I will say I am pretty sure we were about 15 minutes after our reserved time and they scanned our QR code and let us through no questions asked, so not sure how restrictive they are about that as long as you have a reservation.

But does not work if you have Precheck or CLEAR. If they offered this with Precheck I would be all over it.
You cannot use TSA Precheck or Clear+ with it. Those are separate lines. We have neither and it was great for us. No wait and much nicer TSA!

But does not work if you have Precheck or CLEAR. If they offered this with Precheck I would be all over it.
You can pick one or the other....when I used CLEAR in 2021 there was no line, TSAPre had a line......because it is not unitilized it might be the fastest/easiest method.

Reserve is a free service offered by Clear that is very limited to the number of people. In the end it is a way to sell you the paid Clear service when you see how great is.

You cannot use TSA Precheck or Clear+ with it. Those are separate lines. We have neither and it was great for us. No wait and much nicer TSA!
I understand that, if they offered the ability to use Precheck with it I would be interested. I completely agree with you it is a great program if you don't have Precheck or CLEAR+, although it is one more thing to remember to schedule while on vacation.
You can pick one or the other....when I used CLEAR in 2021 there was no line, TSAPre had a line......because it is not unitilized it might be the fastest/easiest method.
No it's not. There is a line at MCO for CLEAR members that have Precheck. I will never willingly go through a TSA line without Precheck.
Reserve is a free service offered by Clear that is very limited to the number of people. In the end it is a way to sell you the paid Clear service when you see how great is.
Well aware of what Reserve is, spoke about it and it's usefulness to those that don't have Precheck when it first started a year or two ago.

I just checked the MCO Reserve by Clear website and reservations are available through this Thursday. Thank you for the reminder. I am booking this for my TSA pre-checkless husband.

"MCO Reserve is now open from 5:00am to 5:00pm. Your flight is eligible if it departs between 6:30am and 8:30pm. This free service is not available for TSA Pre-Check or CLEAR+ passengers"

And if this is not what you meant then please disregard.
Exactly what I was referring to.

For those of you that use free Clear Reserve how far in advance of your flight time do you reserve for? For instance our flight out of MCO is at 7:41 AM on 11/19. How early would you make your Clear reservation? Thanks!

It must not work with all airlines. Even though it's too soon for my trip, I tried looking through it to see how it works and I don't see a choice for United Airlines when trying to pick your flight.

Is Reserve only available at one checkpoint? That's the only thing I can come up with. I don't see it available out of MCO on United but it is available out of Denver on United.

Is Reserve only available at one checkpoint? That's the only thing I can come up with. I don't see it available out of MCO on United but it is available out of Denver on United.
Oh interesting, maybe it has to be in use at both? We are flying into Chicago (ORD) and they don't offer it. I wonder why that would matter. I only need it to depart not arrive. Seems like a shortcoming of the system.

Oh interesting, maybe it has to be in use at both? We are flying into Chicago (ORD) and they don't offer it. I wonder why that would matter. I only need it to depart not arrive. Seems like a shortcoming of the system.
I meant one of the two checkpoints at MCO. There is an East and West Checkpoint. The East checkpoint seems to have TSA Reserve and services mainly Delta and Southwest.
Destination doesn't matter, if you chose your destination as ORD, it offers that on a couple of airlines that use the East checkpoint.

Just wanted to update in case others are interested. Once it got to the 72 hour mark United was listed for my date and I was able to reserve a spot with Reserve by Clear. It made it fairly quick and easy to get through security at MCO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter