Reservations

darph nader

<font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f
We're planning a trip in about 6months. We'd like to invite some local friends to join us. The question is will we have to make ressies ahead of time or can we get their tickets that day? I'd hate to get tickets ahead of time and then they can't make it. TIA.

Park passes require admission tickets, the risk is that the days will run out of park passes if you wait to long, It will be a delicate balance of your tolerance for risk of this occurring and time. You can always use the tickets another trip for anyone as they can be reassigned if they aren’t used. The current system really is not very tolerant of indecision or spontaneity. Also book any dining as soon as it opens as it may be unavailable minutes to hours after it opens. Hopefully things relax in 6 months, but tickets and passes the day of are highly unlikely.
Mike

Disneyland tickets purchased through Get Away Today are refundable, as well as slightly discounted from the gate price. That might be a good option for you.

ETA: I see it looks like you might be interested in just 1 day tickets for your friends. Get Away Today only sells Park Hoppers.

Disneyland tickets purchased through Get Away Today are refundable, as well as slightly discounted from the gate price. That might be a good option for you.

ETA: I see it looks like you might be interested in just 1 day tickets for your friends. Get Away Today only sells Park Hoppers.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter