• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations opening up

disneyboy123

Mouseketeer
Just my luck one of the days I planned on attending California adventures mid october is sold out. What is the likelihood of it opening up leading up to the day. If I book 2 days at DLR is it easy to switch parks through the app if it opens up?

Just my luck one of the days I planned on attending California adventures mid october is sold out. What is the likelihood of it opening up leading up to the day. If I book 2 days at DLR is it easy to switch parks through the app if it opens up?
You just cancel it and rebook it. It’s likely I was waiting for one as well and it’s a dya it closes at six. I wanted to do it as my starting park,but did Disneyland first. I got it yesterday so I think the chances are high.

You just cancel it and rebook it. It’s likely I was waiting for one as well and it’s a dya it closes at six. I wanted to do it as my starting park,but did Disneyland first. I got it yesterday so I think the chances are high.
How often did you check? Are you saying it opened up the day before?

How often did you check? Are you saying it opened up the day before?
No it opened three weeks before. It had been sold out for a bit. You can look at DLstats on Twitter they announce it. You can also google alerts and they have sites that will email you.

No it opened three weeks before. It had been sold out for a bit. You can look at DLstats on Twitter they announce it. You can also google alerts and they have sites that will email you.
Interesting. Do you know know which sites have alerts, or are they not allowed on this site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter