Reservations for lounges on Wish?

leannak

DIS Veteran
I heard that we need a reservation for Hyperspace Lounge. Do we need reservations for any of the other lounges? (We are only doing main dining, so we aren't going to Palo, etc.) The lounges are just drinks, right (Not food)?

You don’t need reservations for the lounges, even Hyperspace Lounge wasn’t taking reservations anymore when we were on the Wish in January. Some have some extra food you can pay for, for example the Bayou had beignets.

Hyperspace, which was a walk up in both October and March, is a full service bar so ordering a 'special drink' is not required to enjoy the experience. We sat at the bar because it is the best area to watch the screens at the back of the bar. We loved the experience. DH ordered a vodka/cranberry while I ordered a smoky drink they said was like an Old Fashioned. DH enjoyed his drink, which was appropriately priced. My drink was oddly tasteless. Yes, it was cool seeing the smoke but it wasn't worth $28.

No reservations required in January and it was only half-full when we walked in. I think there's only additional upcharge food available in the Bayou (beignets - warm and tasty) and the Keg and Compass. No snacks in the Cove Cafe at all unlike the other ships.

No reservations required in January and it was only half-full when we walked in. I think there's only additional upcharge food available in the Bayou (beignets - warm and tasty) and the Keg and Compass. No snacks in the Cove Cafe at all unlike the other ship
Cove Cafe did offer some plain croissants and little jars of jam when I sailed two weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter