Reservations for 10

JonT36

Earning My Ears
If making reservations for 10 people can we make 1 reservation or does it have to be in 2 groups of 5?

If making reservations for 10 people can we make 1 reservation or does it have to be in 2 groups of 5?
I’ve been able to book a party of 9 for October at several restaurants. Some won’t permit a party of that size to be booked, so I have a couple of restaurants where we are a party of 5 + a party of 4 for the same time. I guess we’ll see whether they can seat the 9-person party at one table or if they will split us up.

My wife and I take our children and grandchildren to WDW about every 18 months. There are 10 of us total and I have always had good luck making ADR’s online with all of their restaurants. The only exception was Via Napoli and I did in fact have to call. Hope you have success in the ADR’s you are looking for.

I was able to book quite a few for 10 back in November, but there are a few restaurants that you'll have to call. I could book CRT, Story Book Dining, Garden Grill, The Crystal Palace.

I have been able to get reservations for groups of 10-13 for many restaurants including Be Our Guest, Cinderella’s Royal Table, ‘Ohana, and more. So far the only restaurant I haven’t been able to secure for 10 is Garden Grill during breakfast. We have had to split into 2 groups each time we’ve made reservations.

I travel with extended family most trips with the average party size at 8-10. We often get ADRs for up to 12 to be on the safe side in case a few more family members can make the trip at the last minute. We’ve had great luck getting ADRs at most restaurants (including a Sci-Fi ADR), but have had to break our party into smaller groups for some (CRT). We tend to eat at off peak times, which helps.

It depends on the restaurant. Some restaurants like Raglan Road, Spice Road Table, T-Rex, and Rainforest Cafe have a maximum of 8 per dining reservation, so you would have to split your party up (5+5 or 6+4). I use this site's list to help me prep for making ADRs for large parties.

We were able to get quite a few reservations for 10, and a few we had to split into 5 & 5, and one 6 & 4. We were able to get same time slot when we had to split, so hoping to sit together or at least near each other. I am pretty aggressive with my ADR booking style, though (6am on the dot, multiple devices, moving things around until I got exactly what I wanted). Everything was booked online.

Yachtsman Dinner - 5 & 5
Bon Voyage @ Trattoria al Forno Breakfast - 10
Rose & Crown Dinner - 10
Hollywood & Vine Breakfast - 10
Brown Derby Dinner - 5 & 5
Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch - 10
O'Hana Dinner - 5 & 5
Tusker House Lunch - 10
Hoop De Doo Dinner - 10
Sci Fi Dine in Lunch -10
Be Our Guest Dinner - 6 & 4
Crystal Palace Breakfast - 10

It depends. Many restaurants can accommodate parties of 12. My family goes every other year with my brother's family and my parents and I've only once had to split up our party when we arrived. I want to say it was at 1900 Park fare, but I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter