• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations down!? 11/19 6:00am EST

Cruzmom

Mouseketeer
I know they have regular reservations locked down for upgrades till tonight, but it wasn't supposed to affect dining. I can't get anything to come up for May18 on. Anyone else getting through?

I can't do anything either. How frustrating to get up so early on a Saturday and have this happen!!

Last edited:

So sad, I won a Deluxe Dining Trip, and just got the reservation confirmation yesterday morning! Just in time to map out the 180.... and now this.

It wasn't working last night for the 17th when I checked, this is going to be a rough day:)

I was just told to call back in 30 minutes. What a trip to win! Congratulations!

Got off the phone with the dining reservations department and they're told me they were doing some enhancements and updates and they should be up by 8 AM this morning .
I was trying to book BOG for May 18.

Got off the phone with the dining reservations department and they're told me they were doing some enhancements and updates and they should be up by 8 AM this morning .
I was trying to book BOG for May 18.

Good to know, thanks. Guess I'll take a break until after 8.

I just called and they said call back in two hours. Obviously they don't know anything about when it's going to be back up.

Does anybody remember seeing a notice on the Disney website that they would be down today for any length of time when I talk to the cast member they said that sometimes there is no notice, this is frustrating.

Does anybody remember seeing a notice on the Disney website that they would be down today for any length of time when I talk to the cast member they said that sometimes there is no notice, this is frustrating.
They knew reservation system was going to be down... I was trying to figure out how dining was going to work without the knowledge of the reservations system? Res is down through today. Hoping Dining comes up sooner?

I just called back again, and was told to try around 10am(EST) or give it until noon EST to see if it's up and running o_O.
I think Disney has too many things going a once and they should stop adding things on and finish up what they started years ago.
just tired again and at least the "searching" botton was showing. Still not working.

It's up and running , online only at this time.
It make take a little bit for it to catch up at the call center:cloud9:

Last edited:
I couldn't click on just 'lunch or dinner' I had to click on the specific times to get it to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter