• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations Disappointing Response

Humpbacks1962

Humpbacks1962 on Pinpics
I booked a room for the end of August in January. I only received the confirmation and a descriptive brochure.

I called last night to ask to be sent maps of the parks in order to help us plan our trip and, to my surprise, their answer was that they never send any maps! I could not believe that.

Is there any way to work this around, and any reason why they would not send maps and additional information to their confirmed resort guests ahead of time?

Wanda

When did you get your confirmation? I booked a room a week ago and haven't received anything yet?

i think the reason universal does not send maps is because they are dated and the information is only good through those dates. i dont believe disney sends park maps either for this same reason. i could be wrong but i believe it is something to that effect.

Spaceman Spiff is correct, although you may be able to find a map in Orlando tourist magazines that are in koisks around town. It's a generic map showing what the park looks like without much detailed description.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter