Reservations available for Star Wars Land WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotta luck. I think their entire site to include phone crashed. Very disappointed as I tried from 2:30 pm thru 6:30. No tables anytime any day. I even did 180 days out. Ho hummmmm

I'm on their website but no availability Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner for any day I've checked.

I was able to get a lunch time reservation at Oga's on November 18. It took about four minutes for the Falcon to disappear and the reservation page to appear.

I was able to get a lunch time reservation at Oga's on November 18. It took about four minutes for the Falcon to disappear and the reservation page to appear.
Was that early this morning? I can not find any time from November 10-15.

Nothing from October 5-13. I checked breakfast, lunch, dinner yesterday late afternoon. Pretty bummed.

I got a reservation for Oga's on Sept 2 using touring plans reservation finder..there seems to be more availability this morning

I got a reservation for Oga's on Sept 2 using touring plans reservation finder..there seems to be more availability this morning

I didn’t realize it was in touring plans. I will have to check that out. I checked this morning at ADR time and got what I needed

got 1 oga 4person and a single one for 10:30am on another day everything else was pretty much gone when i saw it around 1. Their IT continues to be a mess, the amount of times it crashed or buttons didn't work was amazing for a company of their size, its like they never heard of aws and scaling or any other recent technology.

Found many times available for breakfast Nov. 13 this morning. They weren't there yesterday. Maybe the site was just overwhelmed.

Was able to just book for November 5th at 230 just now. Is this just like a bar? I only see one snack here, doesn't matter but was just wondering.

Was able to just book for November 5th at 230 just now. Is this just like a bar? I only see one snack here, doesn't matter but was just wondering.
Yes it's just a bar . Even with these reservations most people will be standing at the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter