reservations at restaurants and buffalo bill's

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
we are going to dlp towards the end of august. i was wondering. do i need to make reservtaions at the restaurants and for buffalo bill's before we leave, or can i do that all when we check in. i didn't know what the crowds would be like, or even when you can make reservations.

thanks in advance!!!

You can make the reservations when you get there probably easier because you can then have a look at what they are like. or in the booklet i have got through with my booking has this number for restaurant reservations: +33 (0) 60 45 60 45.

For Buffalo Bills it does get booked quite easily but that is usually for the earlier show. However you maybe able to book by calling +33 (0) 60 30 60 30.

Hope these help & have a great trip when you go:D

Perhaps someone can advise me re Buffalo Bills. I'm going to DLP on my own so thought this show might be a good way of spending some time. However my brochure - I'm going with Leger coaches - says that the show might not be suitable for asthmatics. Is it that dusty? Would I feel very silly sitting on my own?

I have been twice & haven't found it to be too dusty. If you do go try not to sit too close to the front. I doubt you would feel silly sitting on your own as everyone gets involved.

Thanks for that. I think I will book and see that one. I'm not one for nightclubs and this show sounded good fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter