Reservation Time

teacherme

Mouseketeer
I know this might seem like a silly question but I am going to ask anyway. Dining Reservations open tomorrow at 6:00 EST. I am in Central time zone so I can get reservations at 5 am?

Some people have noticed it has opened up earlier at 5:30 am or
5:45 am EST on website or app so you might want to be prepared just in case. The phone is not until 7 am.

Yes, central is 1 hour earlier, however, WDW’s site says reservations open between 5:45 - 6:00 a.m., https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining-reservations/advance-reservation-restaurants/ so I’d be up & sipping coffee logged on by 4:30 a.m. your time. Also you might practice a bit tonight w/ some pretend reservations for 12/10 to get a feel for the system & the current glitches. When I made ADRs this morning (opened right at 6 a.m.) I noticed that the calendar on the first page only showed as open for 60 & never showed open for our +10, but if I just clicked on the specific restaurant I wanted’s reservation page & picked my date from the calendar there it allowed me to book in 60 +10.
BTW, you don’t have to fill in all the guests names, you can go back later after you have all of your ADRs & add those names. We also did not go in chronological order, we went for hard to get ADRs first & scheduled the hardest towards the end of our vacation, which worked well for us this morning.
Good luck!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter